$600 - $700 Gaming laptop.

Hi, I'm looking for a nice laptop with a 1050 ti and maybe an i5 for around the $600 to $700 range. I'd want a 1080p60 or higher screen, and about 15.6 inches for portability, maybe smaller. I also want to include the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse with it. Build quality should be decent, but doesn't need to be top-of-the-line I was thinking about these few:

Inspiron 15 7000 Series Gaming Edition

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5577 Gaming Lapto

Acer Nitro 5 Flagship Gaming

Go with the Acer, you wont't like going any lower than 1050ti. Don't go under 15.6 inches if you want to game on the laptop.

3 hours ago, hiitswilliam said:

Hi, I'm looking for a nice laptop with a 1050 ti and maybe an i5 for around the $600 to $700 range. I'd want a 1080p60 or higher screen, and about 15.6 inches for portability, maybe smaller. I also want to include the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse with it. Build quality should be decent, but doesn't need to be top-of-the-line I was thinking about these few:

Inspiron 15 7000 Series Gaming Edition

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5577 Gaming Lapto

Acer Nitro 5 Flagship Gaming

i'd go with the Dell inspiron 15 7567. its got good quality and good specs for what its worth. I suggest you buy the 1050Ti model with 256GB SSD and then get a HDD of your own later. The only con is that the lid of the laptop is made of a material that catches onto oil from your fingers very,very easily.

1 hour ago, ssblank said:

only con

TN panel

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, GeneXiS_X said:

TN panel

the TN panel models do not exist anymore. Most of the ones being sold are all IPS
I bought one a few days ago; its an IPS and its quite good for the price