Cudaminer along with Dogecoin?

How does one do this?  I am already using Dogecoin and hopefully will get something out of doing this but if I install Cudaminer what am I doing there?  Does it get me a different currency or is it used to get me more Dogecoins?  I am confused and definitely need clear cut step by step help with this.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It is not recommended to use more than one worker on a single GPU..........I would recommend mine only one coin at one time !

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

It is not recommended to use more than one worker on a single GPU..........I would recommend mine only one coin at one time !

Ok but in using DogeCoin program I am only using cpu power to mine these coins. Correct?  So the gpu is just sitting in my machine doing nothing but showing my display.  I want to make use of it.

Ok but in using DogeCoin program I am only using cpu power to mine these coins. Correct?  So the gpu is just sitting in my machine doing nothing but showing my display.  I want to make use of it.

ohhhhhhhhhh.....then it is fine to use cudaminer !

But see to it there is no overheating problems and you have sufficient power to power your system because will mining with GPU the GPU will be at 100% most of the time !

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

ohhhhhhhhhh.....then it is fine to use cudaminer !

But see to it there is no overheating problems and you have sufficient power to power your system because will mining with GPU the GPU will be at 100% most of the time !

Ok I hear you on that.  I have aftermarket cooling and airflow is good in this system so that won't be a problem.  The setting up of using Cudaminer along with the DogeCoin software is the problem.  I don't know what to do.

Ok I hear you on that.  I have aftermarket cooling and airflow is good in this system so that won't be a problem.  The setting up of using Cudaminer along with the DogeCoin software is the problem.  I don't know what to do.

me neither ..............I don't have Nvidia graphics cards!

I am of no help in this situation.........

can someone help him?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

can someone help him?

Yes I'd very much appreciate that as I am sitting here with video cards doing nothing when I am not gaming and I am not paying for electricity so yeah I'd like to try and use them for something that may make me some coin one day.

Yes I'd very much appreciate that as I am sitting here with video cards doing nothing when I am not gaming and I am not paying for electricity so yeah I'd like to try and use them for something that may make me some coin one day.

look, so I just started a couple of days ago dogecoin mining with my hd 5670 using cudaminer

I make about 500-700 coins a day. I know that's lame but it's better than nothing and as like you, I don't pay anything for the electricity(but my parents do)

I don't know if nvidia cards can mine using cgminer or only using cudaminer but I have the intensity set to 11 and my gpu is at max 75% so I don't complain even if I only get at max 90kh/s

well, only now I've read your post. yes, you can mine dogecoins with cudaminer like you can with cgminer

I've found a reddit page to help you out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1tghi3/guide_nvidia_cudaminer_quickstart_guide/

also, this is the pool in which I'm mining. it's awesome. the dogecoin comunity is the best welcoming one(such expression, very grammar)

I'm not advertising, just saying that there are 0 fees and the only fee you have to pay is if you want to send an ammount smaller than 10k of dogecoins to a wallet, you have to pay 1 dogecoin, which is like zero

here's the link

fast-pool.com

create an account and an worker

also, every setting that you need to fill in the cudaminer you get the information on the"getting started" section of the site :P

the only thing you need from there is the pool url and port (because the username and worker you already know. if you made an account)

so, hope you understand and I hope I solved your problem

p.s.: what gpu do you have?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Join a pool then make a .bat like this " cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://URL:PORT -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p WORKERPASSWORD "

look, so I just started a couple of days ago dogecoin mining with my hd 5670 using cudaminer

I make about 500-700 coins a day. I know that's lame but it's better than nothing and as like you, I don't pay anything for the electricity(but my parents do)

I don't know if nvidia cards can mine using cgminer or only using cudaminer but I have the intensity set to 11 and my gpu is at max 75% so I don't complain even if I only get at max 90kh/s

well, only now I've read your post. yes, you can mine dogecoins with cudaminer like you can with cgminer

I've found a reddit page to help you out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1tghi3/guide_nvidia_cudaminer_quickstart_guide/

also, this is the pool in which I'm mining. it's awesome. the dogecoin comunity is the best welcoming one(such expression, very grammar)

I'm not advertising, just saying that there are 0 fees and the only fee you have to pay is if you want to send an ammount smaller than 10k of dogecoins to a wallet, you have to pay 1 dogecoin, which is like zero

here's the link

fast-pool.com

create an account and an worker

also, every setting that you need to fill in the cudaminer you get the information on the"getting started" section of the site :P

the only thing you need from there is the pool url and port (because the username and worker you already know. if you made an account)

so, hope you understand and I hope I solved your problem

p.s.: what gpu do you have?

I have a GTX 670 and a GTX 760 available to me.  

Ok installed MSI Afterburner,Cudaminer and already had DogeCoin Wallet installed.  I saw the instructions I shared below in the link someone provided and was able to create a .bat file but since I have no pool I am working in when it I execute the .bat file it just does nothing as I do not provide the information it is looking for. The thing is I want to be able to use Cudaminer to solo at times so how do I do that?  What I shared here below does not address that. I also am being told it is not worth it for me to solo mine with Cudaminer as it will take years for me to make any gains but the thing is I want to be able to solo mine if I want to.  Please help.  Also for future reference what is a good site to look at in terms of judging what pools to join?

1. Edit .bat to cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://poolurl:port -O username.workername:workerpassword
  2. Run .bat and wait for cudaminer output
  3. Replace .bat with the detected configuration = cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l F15x16 -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://
  4. TO THE MOON

Ok installed MSI Afterburner,Cudaminer and already had DogeCoin Wallet installed.  I saw the instructions I shared below in the link someone provided and was able to create a .bat file but since I have no pool I am working in when it I execute the .bat file it just does nothing as I do not provide the information it is looking for. The thing is I want to be able to use Cudaminer to solo at times so how do I do that?  What I shared here below does not address that. I also am being told it is not worth it for me to solo mine with Cudaminer as it will take years for me to make any gains but the thing is I want to be able to solo mine if I want to.  Please help.  Also for future reference what is a good site to look at in terms of judging what pools to join?

1. Edit .bat to cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://poolurl:port -O username.workername:workerpassword
  2. Run .bat and wait for cudaminer output
  3. Replace .bat with the detected configuration = cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l F15x16 -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://
  4. TO THE MOON

I gave you the link to the pool in which I already mine and solo mining with those gpu's is useless

go again on that site, at the same section I told you to go and you'll find there all your infos