Some questions about my case fan replacement that I got

Theminecraftaddict555

So I received 2 replacement fans from NZXT for my s340 case (though i asked for one but hey extra fans!) and realized some weird things before + after installing 1 of the fans

-The replacement fan ran slower than the rear stock fan that came with my case, perhaps the fan design is different from the stock that came with the case? (though they both look very similar)

-Why don't they provide me with extra case fan screws?

now for a slightly off topic question: when the label of the fan is facing you, does that mean the air is blowing towards you?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

These are mostly questions for nzxt, excluding the last one. Honestly, if you're not sure why don't you plug the fan into the motherboard and turn on the pc and feel the direction of air? That seems pretty foolproof

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Screws usually come with fans.

Stock fans are one generation, the ones send as replacement might be another. Or they are actually case fans NZXT sells separetly, I don't know without having actual model numbers (found on label).

To last question:

35-181-028-18.jpg.bf606a0f370fc8225f9a3300db462816.jpg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The S340 comes with FN V2 fans. If you're not sure what the new fans are, you can post photos of them. Which headers are you using the the original and new fans? 

New screws aren't provided since the fans are meant as replacements for the broken fans. The side of the fan with the sticker and frame is the exhaust 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.