I just built new gaming PC

Fosh612
3 minutes ago, Fosh612 said:

cpu indicator

What is that exactly, a picture would probably be very helpful. If you connect the speak we can see if there is an error code, that will tell you where the error is.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

1 minute ago, Madgemade said:

What is that exactly, a picture would probably be very helpful. If you connect the speak we can see if there is an error code, that will tell you where the error is.

Jut an led that is on

2421CE2F-575E-4CCD-97E3-175200C865F6.jpeg

Hmm I wonder if there is any significance to that red LED. Look in the manual, it might explain the meaning. Also have you checked that your RAM is populated correctly. Looks like you have done slot 1,3 or 2,4 but that might be the wrong way round.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

Hmm I wonder if there is any significance to that red LED. Look in the manual, it might explain the meaning. Also have you checked that your RAM is populated correctly. Looks like you have done slot 1,3 or 2,4 but that might be the wrong way round.

Would RAM even effect that??

3 minutes ago, Madgemade said:

I believe the RAM is connected properly 

This is what your motherboard manual says in the Troubleshooting section:

The power is on, but no signal to monitor:

• Connect the monitor power cord to a electrical outlet securely.
  • Make sure the monitor is turned on.
  • Select different inputs on the monitor.
  • If 3 long beeps are heard, remove all memory modules and try to install only one memory module in the DIMMA2 slot first and then restart the computer.
  • If 1 long 2 short beeps are heard, remove and reinstall the graphics card and then restart the computer.

Looks like you need to connect the speaker to see if those are the problems. Also you could try using only DIMMA2 but that probably isn't the problem.

Edit: looks like you have the manual open so I guess you should be able to find the problem now

7 minutes ago, Madgemade said:

It just says detects if the cpu is not detected or failed

2 minutes ago, Madgemade said:

This is what your motherboard manual says in the Troubleshooting section:

The power is on, but no signal to monitor:

• Connect the monitor power cord to a electrical outlet securely.
  • Make sure the monitor is turned on.
  • Select different inputs on the monitor.
  • If 3 long beeps are heard, remove all memory modules and try to install only one memory module in the DIMMA2 slot first and then restart the computer.
  • If 1 long 2 short beeps are heard, remove and reinstall the graphics card and then restart the computer.

Looks like you need to connect the speaker to see if those are the problems. Also you could try using only DIMMA2 but that probably isn't the problem.

Speaker is connected, it works, but nothing is heard

Strange, I guess you could try a different graphics card but if you don't have one then I don't know what you should do next. It all powers up so should be working. I have found it can help to take things apart and but them back together afresh. Not sure if that will do anything in this case as you already did that.

3 minutes ago, Madgemade said:

Strange, I guess you could try a different graphics card but if you don't have one then I don't know what you should do next. It all powers up so should be working. I have found it can help to take things apart and but them back together afresh. Not sure if that will do anything in this case as you already did that.

Yeah, I don’t know, same issue :/

24 minutes ago, Madgemade said:

What is weird is that even thoigh speakers connected I don’t hear anything out of them. There are other sounds though. 

can you uncover your CPU (take off the cooler) and send a picture? i kniw people who rotated their cpu and the arrow was facing the wrong way

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧