Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Air cooler for i5-8600k

Go to solution Solved by jiyeon,

I personally use an Arctic Freezer 33 eSports One with my i5-8600K, it cools my 8600K nicely at a 4.6GHz overclock, at idle around 30°C and full load in gaming yields temperatures no higher than 55°C.

I got mine for £32, so it's a nice budget cooler, and looks great to boot.

What kind of air cooler do you recommend for the i5-8600k for max~50$? NO WATER COOLER because I am planning to make a custom loop in max. 18 months

bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 will usually run you around 50 USD.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

I personally use an Arctic Freezer 33 eSports One with my i5-8600K, it cools my 8600K nicely at a 4.6GHz overclock, at idle around 30°C and full load in gaming yields temperatures no higher than 55°C.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 will usually run you around 50 USD.

In my country it's almost 100

7 minutes ago, Justasking said:

What kind of air cooler do you recommend for the i5-8600k for max~50$? NO WATER COOLER because I am planning to make a custom loop in max. 18 months

Let me play devils advocate a little anyways.  If you are planning to go custom loop in 18 months... then why not get something like https://www.swiftech.com/drivex3aio.aspx

That is an AIO yes, but an expandable one with custom loop grade components and pump. That means you could just add another radiator grab some fitts,tubing,and gpu block and have a full loop for a fraction of the cost.

7 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

Let me play devils advocate a little anyways.  If you are planning to go custom loop in 18 months... then why not get something like https://www.swiftech.com/drivex3aio.aspx

That is an AIO yes, but an expandable one with custom loop grade components and pump. That means you could just add another radiator grab some fitts,tubing,and gpu block and have a full loop for a fraction of the cost.

It seems really nice and not much money but I couldn't find any store that sells it in my country

12 minutes ago, seoz said:

How quiet is it?

Just now, Justasking said:

How quiet is it?

I can't say for sure because I use static pressure case fans in tandem with the cooler, as well as that I use headphones. If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's only noticeably loud if you're within 10cm of the cooler.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

2 minutes ago, seoz said:

I can't say for sure because I use static pressure case fans in tandem with the cooler, as well as that I use headphones. If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's only noticeably loud if you're within 10cm of the cooler.

That's not that bad I think, I might stick with this one then