Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question About The Amazon Gift Card Promotion

See this link for details on the promotion: Exclusively for new gift card customers: Get a $15 credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Anyone know if you can buy the $50 gift card for yourself and still receive the $15 credit? It's unclear to me if we are allowed to do this or not. I asked on their live chat if I could do this, and was told that I could. But the person I chatted with had broken English. Just trying to make sure before I purchase one.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Snipergod87 said:

Well it flat out tells me I am not eligible.

Yes, I've seen where others have said that, but it does not say that for me. It also says "Coupon applied" when I clicked on the link. I think this is only for those who have never purchased an Amazon gift card before. I have not.

It's for both "gift cards" and "egift cards".

Meaning that if you buy a print at home "gift card", it won't ask you to fill in a name and email address right away and you can then add it to your account.

And even if you did choose egift instead, you could easily fill in your own name and email... Or an alt email that your own.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 11 Pro