hp laptop upgrade

Hi Friends,
I have an HP Pavilion 15-n203tx Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) laptop which I like to upgrade. I want to upgrade my DISPLAY
, RAM Memory and Hard drive so have a couple of questions regarding them
1. which SSD is better for me and what capacity should I use?
2. which company ram should I buy or which configuration?
3. which type of display should I install or which one like 60Hz or 120Hz something like that?
4. Can I install both HDD and SSD or do I have to remove one of them to install other?
5. any other suggestion acceptable 
and about my laptop configuration is given here 
and if you need any other information User guide is here 

1. Which capacity? If you will be able to leave hdd, then I would go for 240 or 120 depending on your budget.

2. Which company is not very important, you just have to get those which are compatible with your motherboard,but first you have to open the laptop to be sure that you have a free slot to install it.

3. You most likely won't be able to put better display, first, that's pricey and difficult and you won't have any major benefits, and i'm mostly sure it's not really possible.  

4. You can swap your hdd with ssd or, in some cases you can put ssd in the place of optical drive, but that's kinda advanced thing to do. 

5. You don't have any possibility to upgrade whole laptop in near future?

Wait for the experts to answer in more detailed fashion.

1. Depends on your budget

2. Any RAM will do as long as it has the same frequency and timings. Also, no soldered RAM pls

3. This needs a HELL LOT of research to fine the correct panel...connector, lanes etc. You can ask for suggestion in NBR forum, there's a guy who is an expert on this

4. Depends on model. For your laptop I don't think it has M.2 slot so you're stuck with one 2.5 inch slot

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

I'm a fan of the Samsung SSD's myself, I use them in most everything, you will likely need a drive large enough to handle everything on your laptop due to the likelyhood that laptop only has a single 2.5" drive bay and unlikely to have an M.2, an alternative is finding one of those drive sleds that replaces the optical drive and allows installation of a 2.5" second drive.

then comes ram, I can't even confirm there is a second slot to add more ram, if there is not the best you could do is upgrade to 8GB which isn't very much these days

then you have the screen, you'll pretty much have to open the unit up to see which connector is used to connect the LCD panel to the internal cable so you can get one that matches, your problem is a 4200u is a very weak processor so trying to find a high refresh panel of the right physical size, with the right mounting points and the right connector may simply be a fools errand as the CPU can't handle the higher refresh rate, for example my 8550u has trouble handling 4k video and it has TWICE as many cores that run much much faster then your 4200u, i've actually turned my resolution down to 1080p to get smooth playback in youtube videos.

also by the time you've bought all this stuff you are halfway to a much more powerful PC to start with, you'll be 200-300 bucks into upgrades on a computer barely worth that much, you could sell the computer and combine that with the money you would have spent on upgrades and have something with a much more powerful CPU to start with and many if not all the upgrades you want, for example I saw a Newegg email yesterday had an MSI gaming laptop with a 8750h (hexacore, 3 times as many cores as your current laptop) and a GTX 1050 for like $700 USD, the only thing it's lacking is the SSD (which I would suggest for it because the 7200 RPM 2.5" drive they use in that makes the whole damn chassis vibrate, but it also has an M.2 slot)

this unit here https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=34-850-876&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=GD103118&cm_mmc=EMC-GD103118-_-landing-_-Item-_-34-850-876

would be better then what you would have after all the upgrades for about the same cost as the upgrades plus what your computer is worth.