Best Competitive Gaming tenkeyless keyboards and mice

1 hour ago, DrDerp said:

Ehh I personally like Steelseries, though I don’t use them for my rig, I’ve heard good things from friends.

Every product I've ever own from them was utterly shit. Not one lasted a year. This is 3 mouse pads and a mouse. The 2 QCK mouse pads the rubber flaked to pieces and stuck to my desk leaving a permanent black mark.  The Dex mouse pad the cloth started pealing from silicon base within a week and just kept getting worse. The Sensei mouse from the get go was janky, rattled when shook, loose wiggly side buttons. After 6 months the right button started double clicking, one of the side buttons fell off... just fucking fell off, and the rubber coating. Oh the god awful rubber coating. This nasty shit becomes sticky to the touch, flakes little bits here and there and absolutely will not come off the mouse no matter how many times it's cleaned.

Fuck Stealseries with a cactus. 

geo3 I use Steelseries mouse pad for 2,5 years, no trouble with it, silicone base still on, no flaking rubber. Sensei mouse I have for ~ 3 years,no double clicking, rubber still intact, no rattling or whatever.. Maybe it was defected?