Quadro P2000 not F@H supported. Can it be bodged together?

In short, I'm trying to get my P2000 working with F@H; however, it seems to not be supported.

However, the other Quadros in the series, such as the Quadro P3000, P4000, etc. all work. I was wondering if it would be possible to bodge together something or trick the card into working.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

you always can try to get your Device ID with GOU-Z and manually putting it into the GPUS.txt

Sometimes this will work wonders... worth a try but not granted  to work 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Have you tried manually inputting toe configuration with the "Advanced Control" window configuration tab?

--Gas_Mask_

1 hour ago, Metallus97 said:

you always can try to get your Device ID with GOU-Z and manually putting it into the GPUS.txt

Sometimes this will work wonders... worth a try but not granted  to work 

Yeah, I've tried, but haven't had any success.

1 hour ago, Gas_Mask_ said:

Have you tried manually inputting toe configuration with the "Advanced Control" window configuration tab?

Yep. No luck there either.

Looking at the F@H Forum, somebody else put in a request a couple days ago to add the GPU and it got passed an hour or so ago; however, they're having problems adding it to the system permanently.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/