Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What External Audio Device like DAC/AMP or Soundcard Should I buy?

Thank you for reading this forum, I'm stuck knowing not what to do! I want to buy an external Audio device that i can connect my studio headphones(jack headphones), USB headphone and my speakers(RCA) all in one device. I have been searching many device but I'm not able to find the right one for me, I play games so i need to make sure the device take in microphone signals and should be able to handle my Studio headphone for mixing and for Speakers. The worst part I'm in India and It's not easy searching one with the worst amazon and flipkart service that you can't categories the search engine in their product list. If anyone have ideas or know about some product pls feel free to comment below and help me out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, amosthang7 said:

Thank you for reading this forum, I'm stuck knowing not what to do! I want to buy an external Audio device that i can connect my studio headphones(jack headphones), USB headphone and my speakers(RCA) all in one device. I have been searching many device but I'm not able to find the right one for me, I play games so i need to make sure the device take in microphone signals and should be able to handle my Studio headphone for mixing and for Speakers. The worst part I'm in India and It's not easy searching one with the worst amazon and flipkart service that you can't categories the search engine in their product list. If anyone have ideas or know about some product pls feel free to comment below and help me out 

I've never seen a mixer or external interface that accepts a USB headset.

What "studio headphones" are you using?

Main PC: Corsair 900D | Designare TRX40 | AMD 3960X | RTX 3090, GTX 1050 TI | Trident Z (4x16GB) | 1TB 980 Pro, 2TB Sabrent Rocket 4+, 2TB 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket | HX1200i

Media / Render PC: Corsair 900D (shared) | ASRock X399M | 2970WX | GTX 1660 TI | Trident Z (2x16GB) | 2TB Samsung 970 Evo | HX850

Capture PC: CR1080 | ASRock X399 | 2950X | RTX 2080 TI , GTX 1080 | Trident Z (4x16GB) | 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 1TB 970 Evo Plus | Dual HDMI 4K Plus LT, 2xElgato 4K 60 Pro, HX750
Full Room Watercooling: EK X3 400 | 2xKoolance PMP-500 | 4xEK SE560 | 16x Phanteks PH-F140MP  | EVGA 450 B3

Peripherals: 2xLogitech G502 Wireless | System76 Launch (Box Royals) | Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 | Logitech MX Master 3 | Logitech MX Keys

Displays: Asus XG35VQ | 2xLG 24UD58-B | LG 65UH6030 | Asus VH242H | BenQ GW2480 | HP 22CWA | Kenowa CNC-1080P | Asus VC39H

Audio: RME Fireface UFX+, Scarlett 18i20, RME HDSPe RayDAT, RME HDSPe MADI FX, RME ADI-648, RME ADI-192 DD | 2xYamaha HS5 & Yamaha HS8s | Sennheiser IE 500 Pro, Ultimate Ears RR CIEMs

Full setup - PC Part Picker / Pics: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/ZrWD4D | https://imgur.com/gallery/ZinwYhttps://imgur.com/gallery/yLcZ3 (Needs updating)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2018 at 10:33 PM, TheAgnda said:

I've never seen a mixer or external interface that accepts a USB headset.

What "studio headphones" are you using?

I have Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro as studio headphones and Corsair Void Pro RGB but the usb wired and the speakers and monitors. Dam it i think i can't use them all in a single device for control and have easy access to them, dam it i just hate when i have to always switch and remove them :;( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, amosthang7 said:

I have Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro as studio headphones and Corsair Void Pro RGB but the usb wired and the speakers and monitors. Dam it i think i can't use them all in a single device for control and have easy access to them, dam it i just hate when i have to always switch and remove them :;( 

So your saying your Headset / Mic is USB and so is your speakers?

Main PC: Corsair 900D | Designare TRX40 | AMD 3960X | RTX 3090, GTX 1050 TI | Trident Z (4x16GB) | 1TB 980 Pro, 2TB Sabrent Rocket 4+, 2TB 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket | HX1200i

Media / Render PC: Corsair 900D (shared) | ASRock X399M | 2970WX | GTX 1660 TI | Trident Z (2x16GB) | 2TB Samsung 970 Evo | HX850

Capture PC: CR1080 | ASRock X399 | 2950X | RTX 2080 TI , GTX 1080 | Trident Z (4x16GB) | 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 1TB 970 Evo Plus | Dual HDMI 4K Plus LT, 2xElgato 4K 60 Pro, HX750
Full Room Watercooling: EK X3 400 | 2xKoolance PMP-500 | 4xEK SE560 | 16x Phanteks PH-F140MP  | EVGA 450 B3

Peripherals: 2xLogitech G502 Wireless | System76 Launch (Box Royals) | Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 | Logitech MX Master 3 | Logitech MX Keys

Displays: Asus XG35VQ | 2xLG 24UD58-B | LG 65UH6030 | Asus VH242H | BenQ GW2480 | HP 22CWA | Kenowa CNC-1080P | Asus VC39H

Audio: RME Fireface UFX+, Scarlett 18i20, RME HDSPe RayDAT, RME HDSPe MADI FX, RME ADI-648, RME ADI-192 DD | 2xYamaha HS5 & Yamaha HS8s | Sennheiser IE 500 Pro, Ultimate Ears RR CIEMs

Full setup - PC Part Picker / Pics: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/ZrWD4D | https://imgur.com/gallery/ZinwYhttps://imgur.com/gallery/yLcZ3 (Needs updating)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×