How to completely solve 0xc00000007b error

shirou

This fault has always existed in any version of Windows but there is no practical way to solve this fault.

Have you reinstall windows? or provide error logs.

Magical Pineapples

Because it's some kind of "unknown error" - something goes wrong. It may be couple of reasons - mostly hardware issue, sometimes drivers issue.

I had even once this problem when Nvidia releases drivers that causes freeze on old graphics cards - and system report it as cpu problem.

1 minute ago, EMC said:

Have you reinstall windows?

It's, as you see, general question, at least I understand it that way. We don't know is it related to @shirou problem. And even if - we should find what cause problem instead of reinstalling Windows.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

因为它是某种“未知错误” - 出了点问题。这可能有几个原因 - 主要是硬件问题,有时是驱动程序问题。

当Nvidia发布导致旧显卡冻结的驱动程序时,我甚至曾经遇到过这个问题 - 系统将其报告为cpu问题。

2 minutes ago, EMC said:

你重新安装了Windows吗?或提供错误日志。

Running the League of Legends to show the 0xc0000007b error. Running csgo without any errors

1 minute ago, shirou said:

Running the League of Legends to show the 0xc0000007b error. Running csgo without any errors

Well, it may be GPU - drivers or hardware problem.

Try to underclock your GPU using MSI Afterburner. Set core clock to -500 and the same for memory clock. And check then.

If there will be no error - it's hardware issue.

5 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

尝试在此网页上提供的修复程序之一,也许其中一个将为您完成。

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/application-error-0xc000007b-3613164/

5 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

尝试在此网页上提供的修复程序之一,也许其中一个将为您完成。

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/application-error-0xc000007b-3613164/

Thanks

5 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Because it's some kind of "unknown error" - something goes wrong. It may be couple of reasons - mostly hardware issue, sometimes drivers issue.

I had even once this problem when Nvidia releases drivers that causes freeze on old graphics cards - and system report it as cpu problem.

It's, as you see, general question, at least I understand it that way. We don't know is it related to @shirou problem. And even if - we should find what cause problem instead of reinstalling Windows.

You clearly haven't dealt with window issues. You can try many solution such as check c drive integrity, reinstall drivers, in the end 80% of the time it won't fix the issues and only reinstall will fix the issue.

Just now, shirou said:

Try reinstall league or try using their in built game integrity check within the launcher. This most likely a package/application dependencies is missing for damaged. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, homeap5 said:

Try to underclock your GPU using MSI Afterburner. Set core clock to -500 and the same for memory clock. And check then.

I feel that it is not my hardware problem.  It is an error during system installation. and the software

Just now, homeap5 said:

No, if csgo works it shouldn't be a hardware issue. CSGO require more resources compare to LOL. Why underclock when you just set everything to stock and run a benchmark/stress test and if that pass it is not a hardware issues.

Magical Pineapples

2 minutes ago, EMC said:

You clearly haven't dealt with window issues. You can try many solution such as check c drive integrity, reinstall drivers, in the end 80% of the time it won't fix the issues and only reinstall will fix the issue.

It depends. I fixed most of issues I had on many computers and I don't remember when I last time reinstalled Windows because of any problem. That is my experience.

If you reinstalling Windows for fixing problems - it's your lack of experience, not mine.

1 minute ago, EMC said:

Try reinstall league or try using their in built game integrity check within the launcher. This most likely a package/application dependencies is missing for damaged. 

just the  League of Legends,csgo not error

I am your father.

私はあなたの父です。

Unë jam babai yt.

Би бол чиний эцэг.

Ich bin dein Vater.

Я твой отец.

Je suis ton père.

Just now, homeap5 said:

It depends. I fixed most of issues I had on many computers and I don't remember when I last time reinstalled Windows because of any problem. That is my experience.

If you reinstalling Windows for fixing problems - it's your lack of experience, not mine.

Why would spend more time to find the issues and troubleshoot when a reinstall of windows takes way less time? This is not really a generic error message, go head and go through memory dump and look for the error and try to find the source. The OP didn't provide any information, the best quick solution is to reinstall windows. After he told me the issues was a game, I did tell him just reinstall the game to fix missing dependencies. This is much more efficient and quicker to remove all directx/visual packages manually and reinstall them.

Why did you just quote me first section? I clearly offer a different solution that didn't require reinstall of windows.

Just now, shirou said:

just the  League of Legends,csgo not error

How fast is your internet speed? If it quick enough a reinstall doesn't take long, you can do it overnight while you go to bed.

Magical Pineapples

Well, after some searching i found out it could be a problem with DirectX. You could try to reinstall DirectX to see if that makes any difference.

Works for some people in some games.

Sorry, there are two messages above that are not sent by me.

sorry

21 minutes ago, EMC said:

Why would spend more time to find the issues and troubleshoot when a reinstall of windows takes way less time? This is not really a generic error message, go head and go through memory dump and look for the error and try to find the source. The OP didn't provide any information, the best quick solution is to reinstall windows. After he told me the issues was a game, I did tell him just reinstall the game to fix missing dependencies. This is much more efficient and quicker to remove all directx/visual packages manually and reinstall them.

Why did you just quote me first section? I clearly offer a different solution that didn't require reinstall of windows.

How fast is your internet speed? If it quick enough a reinstall doesn't take long, you can do it overnight while you go to bed.

re install the system is so trouble

1 minute ago, shirou said:

Re-install league not windows. If that doesn't fix the issues, you might want to consider reinstall windows. 

Magical Pineapples

44 minutes ago, shirou said:

But installing MSI Afterburner and underclock is not. Or install DirectX as @Mholes said. Or game as @EMC said. If you didn't try any of advices, you'll not resolve your problem.

if you're getting issues for 1 game but not another, chances are your card itself is fine. drivers/software on the other hand are most likely the issue. i've seen this error a million times and every time i've fixed it, it's been .netframework related/ visual c++ or directx

google "directx june" download it from microsoft and install. also from microsofts site redownload the FULL packages for .net framework 3.5 and above and reinstall/repair them

go here and install this visual c++ AIO pack, uninstall all of your currently installed visual c++ crap first. https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/visual_c_redistributable_runtimes_aio_repack.html

if you can successfully reinstall/repair .net framework, reinstall directx and reinstall the visual c++ pack and your issue is STILL NOT solved, then i'd be leaning towards a reformat.

i'm nearly positive that's a .net framework issue though. good luck