Shadowplay won't save recorded videos

so...
the last few weeks i was having a problem with my shadowplay and geforce experience about videos of desktop and games not getting recorded with shadow play saying "Recording has been saved" and when i look at the recorded folders i find a new folder with the name of the game written on it but its empty... except for the screenshots that work normal for some reasons 

I have windows 10 Pro build 1809 with the latest geforce experience and gameready drivers 
a GTX 760 
i5 6600k
6gb of ddr4 ram

i hope i can fi!nd a solution
u can ask me for more information if u want...

A lack of RAM may be the issue as before I've had an issue with recording with Shadowplay with high ram usage. If you're recording a game try and close any other applications, such as your browser etc, and see how that works. Removing these processes worked for me. If they work for you that'll be great!

PC Build: i5-6400, Z170-DELUXE, 16GB G Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000MHz, MSI 1060 6GB OCV1, Kingston 240GB SSD & WD Caviar Green 3TB, NZXT H500i (White), be quiet 500 Watt Pure Power 10, NZXT Kraken M22 (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NkprP3)

Peripherals: Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, Logitech Proteus Spectrum G502, Logitech Gaming G933 Artemis Spectrum, Samsung Full HD 27" Curved LED Monitor

well i tried and closed most of the apps with 3+ gb of ram left 

Same issues