ASUS Rog GL552VXK support PCIe or not?

I owned a Asus ROG GL552VXK, not GL552VX. When i check on the specification list on the official website, it stated that my GL552VXK do support M.2 PCIe Gen3x4. However, some claimed that it doesn't. It stopped me from choosing to buy M.2 sata or M.2 PCIe. Anyone have idea about this?  

3 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

https://rog.asus.com/articles/g-series-gaming-laptops/upgrade-guide-rog-gl552/

It appears to have a M.2 SSD slot next to the hard drive slot, you could open yours up and check?

I believe what they're asking is whether or not the M.2 slot is NVMe or SATA. I'm pretty sure all models of this laptop have M.2.

22 minutes ago, ahkeatttt23 said:

I owned a Asus ROG GL552VXK, not GL552VX. When i check on the specification list on the official website, it stated that my GL552VXK do support M.2 PCIe Gen3x4. However, some claimed that it doesn't. It stopped me from choosing to buy M.2 sata or M.2 PCIe. Anyone have idea about this?  

The only difference between the GL552VXK and the GL552VX is the CPU. The K has a 7th Gen i7, but the non-K has a 6th Gen. Any information about GL552VX also applies to GL552VXK. On the GL552VX's product page, it says it supports NVMe M.2, so that's what you should buy. Worst case you end up with the wrong type and have to return it. Not a big deal.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X