Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with what led strip accessory I need

CHICKSLAYA

So I recently purchased cable mods 30cm magnetic rgb led strip. The problem I am facing is it did not come with like an extension cable sort of thing. I have rgb headers on my Asus Maximus X hero and I am plugging the led strip directly into them. The problem is since there is no extension I have to like bend the led strip super weird to plug it in and it looks awful. Why isn’t something so basic included with the product? Who the hell wants to plug it straight in like that. It seems like soenthing so basic and overlooked. Can someone link what I need on amazon

CPU- Intel i7 12700,  MOBO- MSI B660 Tomahawk, GPU- RTX 3070ti FE, RAM- 16gb Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200cl16, STORAGE- 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, PSU- EVGA Supernova 1000G6, COOLING- Noctua U12A Chromax, 2x Noctua A12x25 Chromax (Bottom Intake) 2x Fractal Design Prisma AL-18 PWM (Front Intake), CASE-Fractal Design Torrent Compact MONITOR- Alienware AW2721D 1440p 240hz, PERIPHERALS- Modded Logitech G Pro X Superlight (Kailh GM 4.0 Main Clicks/Weight Reduced/Superglide Glass Skates) LGG Mercury Mousepad+ Custom Built Mech Keyboard+Zap Cables Aviator- NK65 Watermelon- 67g Tangerine Switches, Drop MT3 Profile Keycaps, Autonomous ErgoChair+, AUDIO- Philips Fidelio X2HR, EXTRAS- Cablemod Pro Black/Red Sleeved Cables

@Ryan829 there should be an extension for the motherboard headers included with the motherboard which is why we don't include them with the strips on their own. With the kits we do include a pretty long cable, but for the strips on their own there isn't because it should come with the board for the respective header.

3 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Ryan829 there should be an extension for the motherboard headers included with the motherboard which is why we don't include them with the strips on their own. With the kits we do include a pretty long cable, but for the strips on their own there isn't because it should come with the board for the respective header.

Alright I found one in my motherboard box thanks

CPU- Intel i7 12700,  MOBO- MSI B660 Tomahawk, GPU- RTX 3070ti FE, RAM- 16gb Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200cl16, STORAGE- 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, PSU- EVGA Supernova 1000G6, COOLING- Noctua U12A Chromax, 2x Noctua A12x25 Chromax (Bottom Intake) 2x Fractal Design Prisma AL-18 PWM (Front Intake), CASE-Fractal Design Torrent Compact MONITOR- Alienware AW2721D 1440p 240hz, PERIPHERALS- Modded Logitech G Pro X Superlight (Kailh GM 4.0 Main Clicks/Weight Reduced/Superglide Glass Skates) LGG Mercury Mousepad+ Custom Built Mech Keyboard+Zap Cables Aviator- NK65 Watermelon- 67g Tangerine Switches, Drop MT3 Profile Keycaps, Autonomous ErgoChair+, AUDIO- Philips Fidelio X2HR, EXTRAS- Cablemod Pro Black/Red Sleeved Cables