Master Box Q300P Is it worth it?

Hey guys ! 

Currently i own the Corsair Spec 01 case and i was thinking to have an upgrade. I looked up some cases and i found this awesome looking case (Master Box Q300P) But some people are complaining about the bad airflow in this case. My Specification is not Red Hot so maybe that won't be an issue. But can you guys tell me if that case is good or not and depending on my Specification will it be fine ? Thanks

And i have also attached the picture of that case.

Master Box Q300P.jpg

On 10/28/2018 at 1:54 AM, StarboyXO said:

Hey guys ! 

Currently i own the Corsair Spec 01 case and i was thinking to have an upgrade. I looked up some cases and i found this awesome looking case (Master Box Q300P) But some people are complaining about the bad airflow in this case. My Specification is not Red Hot so maybe that won't be an issue. But can you guys tell me if that case is good or not and depending on my Specification will it be fine ? Thanks

And i have also attached the picture of that case.

The Q300L is the same case but without the RGB fans, handles or front panels. It has mesh filters instead which is much better for airflow. It's generally recomend over it's more expensive counterpart, the Q300P

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 7:43 PM, TVwazhere said:

The Q300L is the same case but without the RGB fans, handles or front panels. It has mesh filters instead which is much better for airflow. It's generally recomend over it's more expensive counterpart, the Q300P

Thanks for the advice but yesterday i went and bought the Q300P

From a one day use experience, I noticed while on load, The system gets very loud. Possibly due to bad breathing space for the front panel fans. Other then that i am really admiring the case looks. It looks so great and specially those RGB Fans are complimenting my setup. Other than the noice i have no issues and i am happy with my purchace for now.

But i thank you to share your opinion

and what do you think of my decision

5 hours ago, StarboyXO said:

Thanks for the advice but yesterday i went and bought the Q300P

From a one day use experience, I noticed while on load, The system gets very loud. Possibly due to bad breathing space for the front panel fans. Other then that i am really admiring the case looks. It looks so great and specially those RGB Fans are complimenting my setup. Other than the noice i have no issues and i am happy with my purchace for now.

But i thank you to share your opinion

and what do you think of my decision

Well I still would have chosen the Q300L over the P,  UT as long as your happy with your purchase that's all that really matters 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 7:59 PM, TVwazhere said:

Well I still would have chosen the Q300L over the P,  UT as long as your happy with your purchase that's all that really matters 

It's been a while now i'm really satisfied with my purchase.

I know your point for buying the Q300L over the Q300P is valid but i made some compromises so i can buy what i think looks cooler and i'm happy with my decision

So thanks again for sharing some of your opinion on this post ! i really appreciate it

On the other hand ! The only compromise i think i made is the no airflow system at the front, What if later CM comes up with a new Grill style front panel. That would be cool. But who knows.. Things are going fine for now so we'll see that later.

I'll also add a pic of my setup! ❤️

ea.jpg