New monitor

bigmouthbob1

I"m in the market for a new monitor. I would like it to have a lot of different input options because I'm going to run a great deal of consoles into it. It at least needs to have 2 different AV connectors (for Wii and PS2) 3 hdmi ports (for xbox 360, ps3 and computer) if anymore are possible i would gladly take them

EDIT: i would gladly take 1 extra HDMI port instead of  an av port

Sounds like you need a television. Monitors don't really come with a zoo of inputs.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 hours ago, tikker said:

Sounds like you need a television. Monitors don't really come with a zoo of inputs.

that sounds about right would there be any that are smaller

22 hours ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

that sounds about right would there be any that are smaller

Hmm, TV's nowadays are generally around 40" in my experience. Also composite is also not as common anymore so two of those is probably pretty rare.

Do you really need everything to be always hooked up at the same time? Why not plug in what you want to use? Otherwise you could look into switch boxes that take multiple HDMI inputs, for example, and allows you to switch between them.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

6 hours ago, tikker said:

Hmm, TV's nowadays are generally around 40" in my experience. Also composite is also not as common anymore so two of those is probably pretty rare.

Do you really need everything to be always hooked up at the same time? Why not plug in what you want to use? Otherwise you could look into switch boxes that take multiple HDMI inputs, for example, and allows you to switch between them.

ill probably do that. Thanks!