CLOSED: Want a new case for my pc

Hi Guys,

so two years ago i bought/build my first desktop pc. I only could effort basic hardware thats still good enogh to play AAA-titles.
Now i make more money and i want to upgrade my case.
I would like to have a case that does a little better job at cooling. The problem is that when i play a AAA titel on my first screen and watch youtube videos my grafic card goes to 100% and gets also a little bit hot.
First question would a new case with better cooling even solve this problem.
Second could you guys suggest a case for. I dont need tempered glass and i also dont think, that i would water loop in the next years. A little rgb never hurts nobody but its also not necessary.
When i tried to search for a case i found no case with an optical drive bay and i want to keep my blue ray burner because i use it frequently.

Specs:
PSU:              FORTRON FSP PSU HEXA500+
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H
CPU:              Intel Core i7 6700K (with stock intel cooler)
RAM:              2*8gb DDR4
Storage:         2*HDD, 1*SDD (all SATA)
Optical drive:  Blu-ray RW SATA LG BH16NS55
graphik card:  inno3D GTX1060 6Gb with one fan

i hope you can help me
thanks

Fractal Design Focus G

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

8 hours ago, Slottr said:

Whats "a little bit hot"? Like are we talking 78 degrees or 95

jeah about 78°C if it would be 95 i wouldnt game to that temps.

9 hours ago, turtles_vrywhr said:

78° is fine, the card being at 100% makes sense.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

On 10/28/2018 at 2:50 AM, turtles_vrywhr said:

That seems appropriate given your GPU cooler only has one fan.

What is your location and budget?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

i have a single fan 1060 and i get about 65-70 degrees but that is is a case with 5 120mm fans so a lot of airflow so if you are getting it for looks go ahead but if you want a new case because your gpu temps are too high, 78 degrees is perfectly safe for a modern gpu. maybe all it needs is a blow out of dust with some compressed air and a brush or a thermal paste change. if you still want a new case i could recommend this (it is what i have) and add some extra fans as i did:)

i would say it meets all my requirements, such as a psu shroud, good airflow and decent looks all while being cheap, not to mention that it has the blu ray 5.5 inch slot that you need. admittedly the cable management isn't great and there are no rubber grommets on the cable holes but it seems OK to me.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kolink-Luminosity-Micro-ATX-Midi-Tower-White-LED-USB-3-0-PC-Gaming-Case-Black/332647584931?epid=533977526&hash=item4d735754a3:g:AX4AAOSweJ1ZwoNT:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Have a nice day:)

PC:    CPU: Core i7 4790k   I   GPU: MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor   I   COOLING: Custom water loop (cpu and gpu)  I  RAM: 16Gb DDR3 1600MHz   I   SSD: Samsung 850 evo 500Gb   I   HDD: WD blue 1TB, Hitatchi 2TB, Generic 1TB   I   PSU: EVGA 500w

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

That seems appropriate given your GPU cooler only has one fan.

What is your location and budget?

ok jeah i wasn't sure.
just wanted to play safe.

i'm from germany.
and the budget would be about 50€
i like the design of the Fractal Design Focus G more than  the design of the Kolink Luminosity Micro ATX Midi Tower
but both would totally fit in my budget
if i would buy the fractal focus g what fans would you suggest or do you have an other case thats about that design for less or better "noise cancelation"?
On the amazon reviews of the focus g there are also complaints about miss connected power buttons

2 hours ago, turtles_vrywhr said:

if i would buy the fractal focus g what fans would you suggest or do you have an other case thats about that design for less or better "noise cancelation"?
On the amazon reviews of the focus g there are also complaints about miss connected power buttons

The stock fans that come in the case are good enough. The only thing I would add should I think the case needs it is a rear exhaust fan. 

I personally haven't heard anything about missing power buttons on the case. Is this on amazon.de? The US reviews dont mention anything about that

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The stock fans that come in the case are good enough. The only thing I would add should I think the case needs it is a rear exhaust fan. 

I personally haven't heard anything about missing power buttons on the case. Is this on amazon.de? The US reviews dont mention anything about that

jeah as seen in the attachment but there are just a few of those. Maybe people in Germany only like to complain, but wont give credit for working products idk
i ordered the focus g and see if the exhaust fan of my old case does the job

Thank you guys for the help

Unbenannt.JPG