Help me find a keyboard for my very specific needs

nox_
16 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Pad printing is easy to wear off, so the letters will fade with use. However I was under the impression the MasterKeys Pro S had back-lit keys, which would mean they have to be double shot caps

He might be mistaken, I will buy the keyboard then, with discount it will cost me 80 euros - 90 usd, do you think it's a good price?

1 minute ago, geo3 said:

What's the final price then?

80 euros.

Just now, geo3 said:

Oh, right. I read that wrong. Yeah, that's a good deal.

Thank you for the help. BTW where is the best place/website to buy key caps, that you buy from? I might want to change cm logo marked keys with blank ones. 

Just now, geo3 said:

Oh man... I'll write something up later. This is not a simple question.

I figured as much. I'm not in a hurry, when you will find some time for it :)

There are a lot of different aspects of key cap construction that can all be combined in different ways for a nearly endless variety. So there's not a comprehensive list and new combinations keep getting produced. 

Materials: PBT, POM, ABS

Wall thickness: varies within a range, thicker is better.

Printing Method: Dyesub, Double shot, Laser etch, Pad printing

Profile categories: (Cylindrical top, Spherical top, Flat), (Sculpted, Uniform)

Profiles: OEM(Ct,S),Cherry(Ct,S),DCS(Ct,S), SA(St,S), SA R3(St,U), DSA(St,U), XDA(St,U), MDA(St,S), MT3(St,S), HiPro(St,S), G20(F,U)

Stem Compatibility: MX, Alps, Topre

I don't know specifically what the Coolermaster keys are other than they are PBT.  But here are a couple images that compare profiles so maybe you can figure it out once you have the keyboard.

Spoiler

kFxqOm8.jpg HTB1hkJCxBmWBuNkSndVq6AsApXan.jpg

These are just some places that sell caps. Massdrop.com, pimpmykeyboard.com, aliexpress.com, mechanicalkeyboards.com, novelkeys.xyz, originative.co, kbdfans.myshopify.com, 1upkeyboards.com, reddit.com/r/mechmarket

So I don't really have a goto place, I just buy from who ever has the caps I want. I think if you're trying to get a single cap to replace something in an existing set then pimpmykeyboard.com would best serve you. They can sell small batches of specific keys and have ton of color options.