RTX 2080 Ti Failing Too Early

9 minutes ago, xg32 said:

did some extensive reading on this, most of the problems seems to be limited to the 2080 ti FE, AIB cards could just be "normal" failure rate of new tech, but these cards haven't been out long, so there could be hidden triggers that kills the cards still to come (i wouldn't bet on it though)

Have heard mentions of the msi, zotac, gigabyte and the cheaper version of the Asus cards that have the same problems. Not one mention of a rog strix, so that's a good sign. 

23 minutes ago, Hellion said:

Well, that made for a good laugh...

You do realize that these "features" were what the entire marketing ploy nvidia put out revolved around, right?

When you exclusively brag about a feature set and even rename the series of cards after it yet there's no way to implement it in any such meaningful way that validates the additional cost or even the existence of said feature that's a massive failure.

You do understand that these "features" are just them pushing new tech. That there not being any real support of it yet in games is also part of how this goes. Development before adoption. It is always a risk, but without these risks we wouldn't see advancement in technology.

Look at HD-DVD. If they had not taken that risk, then we would not have had the format war. Now bluray ended up winning that way, but if not for HD-DVD bringing the tech forward we would still be stuck at 480p on DVD and not enjoying the 1080p and 4k content we have today.

I mean raytracing really is a cool feature and adoption of it will really improve some graphical aspects in games and the like. Now it might be implemented by dx12 and their version not become relevant, but it would still be their efforts that made that happen... on top of that a driver update might be able to use those cores/shaders for the dx version anyways.

Just now, tuunade98 said:

Have heard mentions of the msi, zotac, gigabyte and the cheaper version of the Asus cards that have the same problems. Not one mention of a rog strix, so that's a good sign. 

The Strix has a custom pcb so i wonder, the one i pre-ordered has a stock pcb so still gonna be taking a risk. You are likely fine

5950x 1.33v 5.05 4.5 88C 195w ll R20 12k ll drp4 ll x570 dark hero ll gskill 4x8gb 3666 14-14-14-32-320-24-2T (zen trfc)  1.45v 45C 1.15v soc ll 6950xt gaming x trio 325w 60C ll samsung 970 500gb nvme os ll sandisk 4tb ssd ll 6x nf12/14 ippc fans ll tt gt10 case ll evga g2 1300w ll w10 pro ll 34GN850B ll AW3423DW

9900k 1.36v 5.1avx 4.9ring 85C 195w (daily) 1.02v 4.3ghz 80w 50C R20 temps score=5500 ll D15 ll Z390 taichi ult 1.60 bios ll gskill 4x8gb 14-14-14-30-280-20 ddr3666bdie 1.45v 45C 1.22sa/1.18 io  ll EVGA 30 non90 tie ftw3 1920//10000 0.85v 300w 71C ll  6x nf14 ippc 2000rpm ll 500gb nvme 970 evo ll l sandisk 4tb sata ssd +4tb exssd backup ll 2x 500gb samsung 970 evo raid 0 llCorsair graphite 780T ll EVGA P2 1200w ll w10p ll NEC PA241w ll pa32ucg-k

prebuilt 5800 stock ll 2x8gb ddr4 cl17 3466 ll oem 3080 0.85v 1890//10000 290w 74C ll 27gl850b ll pa272w ll w11

So far, my Palit card seems to be free of any issue, but I've yet to stress it by, say, playing a game with it for hours (back in my hey days, I was able to play a game non-stop for six hours straight) but those days are behind me now. Regardless, I have about 35 months of warranty left on it, so....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

10 minutes ago, xg32 said:

The Strix has a custom pcb so i wonder, the one i pre-ordered has a stock pcb so still gonna be taking a risk. You are likely fine

Thanks for the info man, I'm quite relieved at least one person told me this. Expensive as hell cards, do not wanna deal with warranty..

5 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

So far, my Palit card seems to be free of any issue, but I've yet to stress it by, say, playing a game with it for hours (back in my hey days, I was able to play a game non-stop for six hours straight) but those days are behind me now. Regardless, I have about 35 months of warranty left on it, so....

Life... I use to be able to game 24/7 if I wanted to. But we all need money... 

7 minutes ago, tuunade98 said:

Life... I use to be able to game 24/7 if I wanted to. But we all need money... 

Oh, it isn't about time or work, I'm retired now. It's more about age and the lack of 'stamina' or perhaps, it's about attention span. I simply cannot sit in front of my monitor and game for hours on end like I could a decade ago. To console myself, I'd often put it to games these days, none has really captured and retained my attention like, say, HL2, Eps 1 and 2, or even Left For Dead.....in my darkest hours, I'd admit to myself that I'm simply getting old.?

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

24 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

You do understand that these "features" are just them pushing new tech.

For some people this only applies to AMD.  When Nvidia/intel do it they call it gimpworks, Cornering the market and being anti competative and deserving of derision. 9_9.

People do need to grow up.   The last thing a te4ch forum needs is children being hypocritical/naive about new tech.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

3 hours ago, mr moose said:

For some people this only applies to AMD.  When Nvidia/intel do it they call it gimpworks, Cornering the market and being anti competative and deserving of derision. 9_9.

People do need to grow up.   The last thing a te4ch forum needs is children being hypocritical/naive about new tech.

There's a difference between pushing "new tech" for the sake of bragging rights over the competition and doing so when the time is right and the market is ready for it.

You don't see people running out and buying a new vehicle only to have it sit in their driveway while they take the bus because they don't even have a drivers license yet.

This is essentially what nvidia did all well hoping the fan boys will scream rampant praise for something that's not even remotely useable. How are you supposed to gauge the validity of a corporations claims while not being able to actually utilize the features this entire generation is based around?

It's blind faith similar to idiots devoting their lives to religion with no evidence that it will actually ever bring benefit to them.

At this point these cards are just over priced versions of the previous models. Outside of the 2080ti which based on historical performance increases from generation to generation is marginally superior in the rasterization testing that can actually be performed right now, all levels of performance have been hit previously for significantly cheaper.

This has nothing to do with AMD vs nvidia. I've owned several generations of both companies cards in the past.

What does windows 10 and ET have in common?

They are both constantly trying to phone home.

1 hour ago, Hellion said:

There's a difference between pushing "new tech" for the sake of bragging rights over the competition and doing so when the time is right and the market is ready for it.

No shit, not sure why you think nvidia only do it for bragging rights and everyone else does it "when the time is right".

You don't see people running out and buying a new vehicle only to have it sit in their driveway while they take the bus because they don't even have a drivers license yet.

What's your point? that has nothing to do with anything.

This is essentially what nvidia did all well hoping the fan boys will scream rampant praise for something that's not even remotely useable. How are you supposed to gauge the validity of a corporations claims while not being able to actually utilize the features this entire generation is based around?

Not sure you understand how this works if that's the way you think.  You know when AMD developed and released 64bit processors there was practically nothing for the consumer to gauge or benifit from.  Are you going to use the same rhetoric to foul mouth AMD and their customers?

It's blind faith similar to idiots devoting their lives to religion with no evidence that it will actually ever bring benefit to them.

When it only effects those who buy into it, blind faith with good intentions is better than foul derision of others from anger.

At this point these cards are just over priced versions of the previous models. Outside of the 2080ti which based on historical performance increases from generation to generation is marginally superior in the rasterization testing that can actually be performed right now, all levels of performance have been hit previously for significantly cheaper.

That's nice, don't buy one, it seems you are somehow offending by others  buying something they deem worth the money.

This has nothing to do with AMD vs nvidia. I've owned several generations of both companies cards in the past.

Really?  You  may not be specifically arguing AMD v Nvidia, but you are acting as if nvidia has somehow made you not only eat all thee salt but rubbed it in your wounds too.   You see, Nvidia hasn't done anything here that AMD hasn't done,   they've released a new product with new features.  That's all. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

there are apparently more problems than just the lack of ray tracing, the 20 series cards seem to have a myriad of issues from driver install BSODs to actually dead cards  

This might geet moved but here are some source to beef up your post:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/nvidia-rtx-2080-ti-reliability-rma

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/279765-nvidias-rtx-2080-ti-may-be-failing-at-abnormally-high-rates

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/nvidia-rtx-2080-ti-graphics-cards-dying/

It seems we are still waiting for actual numbers as so far it's just the usual internet snowball.

Some quotes of interest:

In response to a request for comment, Nvidia told Digital Trends that it was, “working with users individually but we are not seeing any broader issues.”

It is worth noting that failure numbers may be skewed by the fact that people who aren’t facing problems are unlikely to report back with similar zeal. However, the similar issues that appear to be arising for such large numbers of 2080 Ti owners is cause for concern.

Some users have been additionally disgruntled by what they claim is a demand that they pay for return shipping on their faulty graphics cards. Senior PR manager at Nvidia, Bryan Del Rizzo, denied this, telling Digital Trends: “All RMAs are sent a prepaid shipping label. That is a global process and has been the case for as long as I can remember.”

Negative experiences are more likely to be reported – as any restaurateur will tell you – and owners of a $1,200 graphics card that quits out after just a few weeks are likely to be more vocal about it. This could skew the numbers to appear greater than the norm for a tech launch of this magnitude – especially one that’s under the watchful eye of customers, analysts, and media worldwide.

Nvidia hasn’t released an official statement on the matter. However, we contacted them directly and received the following response: “We are working with users individually, but we are not seeing any broader issues,” an Nvidia representative informed us.

This seems to suggest that, while some users are experiencing issues, the failure rates of Nvidia’s RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition are within the normal expected failure rates Nvidia might expect for a generation so recently launched.

@Nogghan This was already posted, so I merged the threads together.

@mr moose Thanks for the additional sources.

@AlfaProto it would be appreciated if you could edit your post to include the above news sources, thanks!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

5 hours ago, Hellion said:

market is ready for rt lol people are buying them oh and they are sold out, devs been wanting it, cant just bam.. rt things are done like that everywhere

actually on vehicles you do see people buy new and garage them all the time.  And you see them buy new vehicles with features they arent going to use for long while after their purchase which would be a better comparison then your lost hatred comparison

blind faith is horrible comparison again

consumers have rights and buying protection and warranties so its not blind

4 hours ago, mr moose said:

No shit, not sure why you think nvidia only do it for bragging rights and everyone else does it "when the time is right".

What's your point? that has nothing to do with anything.

Not sure you understand how this works if that's the way you think.  You know when AMD developed and released 64bit processors there was practically nothing for the consumer to gauge or benifit from.  Are you going to use the same rhetoric to foul mouth AMD and their customers?

When it only effects those who buy into it, blind faith with good intentions is better than foul derision of others from anger.

That's nice, don't buy one, it seems you are somehow offending by others  buying something they deem worth the money.

Really?  You  may not be specifically arguing AMD v Nvidia, but you are acting as if nvidia has somehow made you not only eat all thee salt but rubbed it in your wounds too.   You see, Nvidia hasn't done anything here that AMD hasn't done,   they've released a new product with new features.  That's all. 

Clearly my metaphor went above your head... Not going to bother breaking it down for you. Think a little harder.

Your poor attempt to drag AMD into this through a processor launch is short sighted. Many consumer electronics already utilized 64 bit processors well before it was widely adopted in personal computing. It was naturally the next step in line for a market where 4 GB of addressable memory was no longer enough. Even today outside of memory usage many 64 bit programs are not fully utilizing the 64 bit architecture. And all that aside AMD still wasn't the first to introduce this in the personal computing space. They only popularized it.

So a big fail on your part trying to drag AMD down with the turd ship that nvidia has created with this card launch.

As for how naive you are regarding blind faith, there's always an agenda behind those demanding it. Usually for the purpose of financial gain. I don't have time to give you a history lesson and there are much better sources out there where you can educate yourself on this. I suggest you do so.

Finally your childish rhetoric of "u mad bro?" simply because I hold an opinion outside the popular realm of just accepting every piece of shit, over priced product thrown out in the tech space as the greatest thing since sliced bread is old and tired. It really makes me question your life experience outside of an internet forum. If you want to run around stating that other people should "grow up" it would be a wise choice to lead by example first.

Quite frankly nvidia has done nothing to me. That's not the point of my comments here. I'm pointing out their bullshit antics hoping that I open a few eyes in the process. My choice to no longer support the company moving forward is entirely due to their progressing movement to do everything they can to monopolize the market but that's a discussion for another time and is well documented at this point.

What does windows 10 and ET have in common?

They are both constantly trying to phone home.

12 minutes ago, Hellion said:

Clearly my metaphor went above your head... Not going to bother breaking it down for you. Think a little harder.

Your poor attempt to drag AMD into this through a processor launch is short sighted. Many consumer electronics already utilized 64 bit processors well before it was widely adopted in personal computing. It was naturally the next step in line for a market where 4 GB of addressable memory was no longer enough. Even today outside of memory usage many 64 bit programs are not fully utilizing the 64 bit architecture. And all that aside AMD still wasn't the first to introduce this in the personal computing space. They only popularized it.

So a big fail on your part trying to drag AMD down with the turd ship that nvidia has created with this card launch.

As for how naive you are regarding blind faith, there's always an agenda behind those demanding it. Usually for the purpose of financial gain. I don't have time to give you a history lesson and there are much better sources out there where you can educate yourself on this. I suggest you do so.

Finally your childish rhetoric of "u mad bro?" simply because I hold an opinion outside the popular realm of just accepting every piece of shit, over priced product thrown out in the tech space as the greatest thing since sliced bread is old and tired. It really makes me question your life experience outside of an internet forum. If you want to run around stating that other people should "grow up" it would be a wise choice to lead by example first.

Quite frankly nvidia has done nothing to me. That's not the point of my comments here. I'm pointing out their bullshit antics hoping that I open a few eyes in the process. My choice to no longer support the company moving forward is entirely due to their progressing movement to do everything they can to monopolize the market but that's a discussion for another time and is well documented at this point.

read below

and wasnt even close to poor attempt same exact thing

nvidia turd card do they perform better? yes

do they have features that older cards dont? yes but cant use them just like we couldnt use 64bit right away or just like dx12 cards that came out before dx12 games and dx11 dx10 and so on

and  trying to monopolize their niche market is kinda how things go in capitalistic world

every company does this shit are you new? apple? ms? google? shall I continue?

21 minutes ago, pas008 said:

market is ready for rt lol people are buying them oh and they are sold out, devs been wanting it, cant just bam.. rt things are done like that everywhere

actually on vehicles you do see people buy new and garage them all the time.  And you see them buy new vehicles with features they arent going to use for long while after their purchase which would be a better comparison then your lost hatred comparison

blind faith is horrible comparison again

consumers have rights and buying protection and warranties so its not blind

21 hours ago, ZeouLs said:

*Laughs in perfectly working 10th series card*

i've still got a working 9600GT :P 

She/Her

This comment adds nothing to this. Is unneeded and is just a childish jab at the other poster.

It might have existed in other spaces, but it wasn't in the consumer space yet. So it is similar in the fact that it came out before the software supporting it was there. Do you think ray tracing is new btw? This has been around for a while, so it "was naturally the next step in line for the market" Nvidia was just the first to push it on their cards.

Another unneeded comment that adds nothing but is just a jab at other poster.

Half insult and half right. First off ALL companies do this. It isn't just Nvidia, AMD does it too. Pretty much anyone looking to make a profit or run a business has an agenda. Also this isn't exactly blind faith, if the card did not function at all without games supporting ray tracing then sure, but you get a better card than last gen, you can see the performance numbers of it and do your homework to see if the value is there for you. I think most smart consumers discard ray tracing as a nice extra feature that might come with time, but look at the other aspects of the card to drive their decision for the purchase. Much in the same way people did with PhysX. I purchased the card because of how it makes 4k gaming at 60+ fps possible.

More insults and some hypocrisy. Aren't you mad because people have a different opinion than you? You are ranting and insulting people for supporting Nvidia. Also I will point out the "grow up" comment originated from me. I am not sure what your overall beef here is with these new cards, but this post and your reactions tell me it isn't as simple as you make it sound. Is it because the cards are outside of your price range compared to previous generations? I mean what is the real problem here. These cards aren't "shit" by any means. They are very solid performers and make 4k gaming much more enjoyable and less of an fps sacrifice.

If you choose to not support them that is 100% fine. That is of course your right. The fact you think they have "bullshit antics" though is kinda harsh. Most of the world uses those same antics these days, that has become the norm and it is only going to get worse. The only thing that Nvidia does that I don't agree with is charge a much higher premium for their cards than they probably need to, but that is a problem of competition. If AMD was more competitive in the high end graphics market that would change, but unfortunately they just can't keep up as of today. They do good for mid range budget cards, but they don't have the heavy hitters than Nvidia keeps releasing. Which is another reason I don't think they are "shit" they are giving us the horsepower needed to advance our graphics to a more and more real life state.

Since sources were added, this topic was moved back to the Tech News section.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

26 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

This comment adds nothing to this. Is unneeded and is just a childish jab at the other poster.

It might have existed in other spaces, but it wasn't in the consumer space yet. So it is similar in the fact that it came out before the software supporting it was there. Do you think ray tracing is new btw? This has been around for a while, so it "was naturally the next step in line for the market" Nvidia was just the first to push it on their cards.

Another unneeded comment that adds nothing but is just a jab at other poster.

Half insult and half right. First off ALL companies do this. It isn't just Nvidia, AMD does it too. Pretty much anyone looking to make a profit or run a business has an agenda. Also this isn't exactly blind faith, if the card did not function at all without games supporting ray tracing then sure, but you get a better card than last gen, you can see the performance numbers of it and do your homework to see if the value is there for you. I think most smart consumers discard ray tracing as a nice extra feature that might come with time, but look at the other aspects of the card to drive their decision for the purchase. Much in the same way people did with PhysX. I purchased the card because of how it makes 4k gaming at 60+ fps possible.

More insults and some hypocrisy. Aren't you mad because people have a different opinion than you? You are ranting and insulting people for supporting Nvidia. Also I will point out the "grow up" comment originated from me. I am not sure what your overall beef here is with these new cards, but this post and your reactions tell me it isn't as simple as you make it sound. Is it because the cards are outside of your price range compared to previous generations? I mean what is the real problem here. These cards aren't "shit" by any means. They are very solid performers and make 4k gaming much more enjoyable and less of an fps sacrifice.

If you choose to not support them that is 100% fine. That is of course your right. The fact you think they have "bullshit antics" though is kinda harsh. Most of the world uses those same antics these days, that has become the norm and it is only going to get worse. The only thing that Nvidia does that I don't agree with is charge a much higher premium for their cards than they probably need to, but that is a problem of competition. If AMD was more competitive in the high end graphics market that would change, but unfortunately they just can't keep up as of today. They do good for mid range budget cards, but they don't have the heavy hitters than Nvidia keeps releasing. Which is another reason I don't think they are "shit" they are giving us the horsepower needed to advance our graphics to a more and more real life state.

thats not my quote please fix

Would like to know what actually caused this, i don't have a 2080 or Ti but i'm curious

You know, I've been reading up on this for a while now.

Remember my earlier assumption that this might just be within the typical failure rate? Doesn't seem like it's the case now

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

22 minutes ago, D13H4RD said:

Remember my earlier assumption that this might just be within the typical failure rate? Doesn't seem like it's the case now

it'd be nice to see actual figures

remember people love to bitch when things go wrong

but when things go how they are suppose dont voice anything

but remember all the ocz ssd shit and numbers were no where near what people made them out to be

https://www.storagereview.com/ocz_releases_ssd_reliability_data

and lets not forget this thread of french evendor

21 minutes ago, D13H4RD said:

Oh look, someone is done fanboying.

/s

or is just capable of thinking rationally and not jumping to conclusions before proper information is actually available

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.