• CPU Rad Intake, GPU Rad Exhaust and Back Fan Exhaust
    • CPU Rad Exhaust, GPU Rad Intake and Back Fan Intake
    • CPU Rad Intake, GPU Rad Intake and Back Fan Exhaust
    • CPU Rad Intake, GPU Rad Exhaust and Back Fan Intake
    • CPU Rad Exhaust, GPU Rad Exhaust and Back Fan Intake

So i am buying the NZXT H700 (not H700i) case and i will be using

Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition For my 9900k

NZXT G12 and Kraken x62 For my Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080TI OC

My question is. I want to change the fans on the kraken x62 and the rear fan on the chassi for one of these 3

Corsair ML140 PRO RGB

Corsair LL140 RGB

Corsair HD140 RGB

Should i have both radiators as exhaust and then the rear fan as intake? And what fan should i pick out of the three linked?

MANY MANY thanks for all the help you can give!

I made a PCpartpicker so you can see all the parts Parts!

If you want the best cooling, I'd spent a couple hundred dollars more on a custom loop.

If you're set on the config you made, i would do one rad on front intake & one rad on top exhaust. It won't make a huge difference (temperature wise) which goes where, but it might be easier to mount the 360 in front and the 240 on top

2 hours ago, Derrk said:

If you want the best cooling, I'd spent a couple hundred dollars more on a custom loop.

If you're set on the config you made, i would do one rad on front intake & one rad on top exhaust. It won't make a huge difference (temperature wise) which goes where, but it might be easier to mount the 360 in front and the 240 on top

I am currently running a kraken x62 on my current setup. So i thought i could still use it on this new build but instead put it on the graphics card. Thank you for the tips ❤️

3 hours ago, Jinxc said:

So i am buying the NZXT H700 (not H700i) case and i will be using

Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition For my 9900k

NZXT G12 and Kraken x62 For my Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080TI OC

My question is. I want to change the fans on the kraken x62 and the rear fan on the chassi for one of these 3

Corsair ML140 PRO RGB

Corsair LL140 RGB

Corsair HD140 RGB

Should i have both radiators as exhaust and then the rear fan as intake? And what fan should i pick out of the three linked?

MANY MANY thanks for all the help you can give!

Why are you using RGB components that are not entirely compatible with each other? As a result it will not be possible to synchronize effects across all RGB components.

What motherboard are you planning?

CPU radiator should be on intake. It provides the cpu with slightly better cooling without appreciably affecting other components.

General rule of thumb is front and bottom intake, top and rear exhaust.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

18 hours ago, brob said:

Why are you using RGB components that are not entirely compatible with each other? As a result it will not be possible to synchronize effects across all RGB components.

What motherboard are you planning?

CPU radiator should be on intake. It provides the cpu with slightly better cooling without appreciably affecting other components.

General rule of thumb is front and bottom intake, top and rear exhaust.

I made a PCpartpicker so you can see all the parts Parts!

Maybe  i can use Phanteks Halos RGB 140mm instead and pick some other fans? Or i just use RGBSyncPlus to sync all RGB things

Reason why i picked corsair fans is because i dont have a retailer that i can get any other ones. BUT the RGB is not SUPER important if you have any tips for what fans i should use. The exhaust one is the only fan i dont wanna change to something other than RGB. But i will if it is a good idea haha!

Thanks for the pcpartpicker list. It is helpful. I wonder at the choice of case. Given the use of RGB, did you consider getting an all black or black & white case?

You've got a fair bit of RGB without adding RGB fans. Why not use the stock fans and see what it all looks like. Fans are easily replaceable should you decide more RGB is needed.

I don't have any experience with RGBSyncPlus. Would be nice to have a good vendor independent product.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.