My Laptop Is Stucked At Uefi bios network boot help

Hi

So i have changed my bios setting to uefi to install windows but accidentally disabled the usb ports now i cant use my laptop even i cant get into the bios beacuse my laptop keyboard is dead and external keyboard is not working I have lenovo laptop G series please help me

To recover the G50-70, you need to turn off the machine, press the OneKey Recovery button and select System Recovery. The computer will then boot into a recovery environment where you can restore the system to factory settings.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

To recover the G50-70, you need to turn off the machine, press the OneKey Recovery button and select System Recovery. The computer will then boot into a recovery environment where you can restore the system to factory settings.

does that also clear the cmos then? and how is he going to do that without keyboard input?

Yup i have tried the remove cmos option i kept it out for 6 hrs but nothing happend 

6 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

does that also clear the cmos then? and how is he going to do that without keyboard input?

A

Any other option

3 hours ago, abhihere121 said:

Any other option

Not really. You broke yourself out of your pc by doing something stupid in the bios, so now you can only get rid of it by resetting the bios only. Remove the cmos battery and any other things will be safed

18 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

A

7 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Not really. You broke yourself out of your pc by doing something stupid in the bios, so now you can only get rid of it by resetting the bios only. Remove the cmos battery and any other things will be safed

U mean strip out my laotop remove all of the parts what should i do

2 minutes ago, abhihere121 said:

U mean strip out my laotop remove all of the parts what should i do

on the inside of the laptop, there's a battery (like a big watch battery) you can take out. take that one out and put it back in after a while. the bios chip will lose it's source and reset to factory settings, and your usb ports will be enabled again. If you're to scared to do this, ask someone to do it that knows how

Should've pressed the powerbutton on for a few seconds after taking it out.

Had to do this on my msi motherboard once

Minecraft plugin developer

Desktop:
CPU= I5 12400F
RAM = 2x 32gb DDR4 3200MHZ Corsair Vengeance LPX
Motherboard = MSI Z690-A-PRO Wifi DDR4
GPU= RTX 3050
SSD = Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
PSU= Corsair RM750

Laptop:
CPU= AMD Ryzen 5 5500u
RAM= 1X 4gb (soldered 3200mhz), 1x 16gb ddr4 3200mhz (so-dimm)
SSD= Samsung 970 Evo 1TB

44 minutes ago, CustomEnchants said:

Should've pressed the powerbutton on for a few seconds after taking it out.

Had to do this on my msi motherboard once

Does it changed all the bios settings bro

Make sure machine is turned off.  Unplug machine from the wall.  If your PSU has an on/off switch on the back of the machine, flip the switch several times between on/off.  Remove the battery from the motherboard.  Depress the on/off button on the front of the case several times.

Wait 30 minutes.

Replace the battery on the motherboard.  Make sure the PSU power switch is in the off position.  Plug the PSU back in to the wall.  Turn the PSU on.  Press the power button on the front of the machine.  Good Luck.

If the machine boots, it should enter the BIOS by default.  Provided that it does enter the BIOS upon turning on the machine, then save and exit the BIOS using the defaults.  At this point in time, don't try and go about changing anything.  We just want to see if the machine boots.

Hopefully the machine will boot at this point in time.  Good Luck.

Dude i have kept my cmos battery for morethan 3 days out of my system but  my bios is not resetting pls help