Why ? Its a brand new graphic card

robby999

Was fine yesterday lke 51 percentile then i got bsod so i did a format 

Now this why how to improve

20181026_165650.jpg

Is it at stock settings or overclocked? What video card is it specifically? Is the CPU overclocked? What memory settings you have? and so on.

If you provide no real information it's impossible to actually tell you any thing.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

24 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Is it at stock settings or overclocked? What video card is it specifically? Is the CPU overclocked? What memory settings you have? and so on.

If you provide no real information it's impossible to actually tell you any thing.

Stock everything yesterday before format was 51 percentile and now only 35

Ryzen 2600 stock

1X8 gb corsair 2933 mhz 

35th percentile is really not that bad, and pretty close to the 51st percentile. It could be within the margin of error for their benchmark.

Because you dont have an ssd, maybe you ran the test while windows was still updating it's stuff and that is why you got a bad score. Try making sure that your computer is not doing anything, and then run the test again, and see if you still get the bad score.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 hour ago, robby999 said:

Was fine yesterday lke 51 percentile then i got bsod so i did a format

Don't trust bench so much, it's not that you get the same results every time.

And I strongly recommend to NOT format drive every BSOD, unless you want to see worse and worse results. :)

Ok, BSODs now are very rare (if your computer works proper it almost never happens), but they may be related to hardware, so installing system again when you're not sure what causes problem, may be a little dangerous.

4 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

35th percentile is really not that bad, and pretty close to the 51st percentile. It could be within the margin of error for their benchmark.

I have tried more than 10 times its same 35 in 9 times and 28 in one 

Just now, homeap5 said:

Don't trust bench so much, it's not that you get the same results every time.

And I strongly recommend to NOT format drive every BSOD, unless you want to see worse and worse results. :)

Ok, BSODs now are very rare (if your computer works proper it almost never happens), but they may be related to hardware, so installing system again when you're not sure what causes problem, may be a little dangerous.

I can see frame drops while playing origins yestersay was perfect now its stable but dynamic resolution off today its inno 3d card should i expect less ? 

And while playing witcher 3 ultra settings hairworks on it drops frames to 10 in between

8 minutes ago, robby999 said:

I can see frame drops while playing origins yestersay was perfect now its stable but dynamic resolution off today its inno 3d card should i expect less ? 

And while playing witcher 3 ultra settings hairworks on it drops frames to 10 in between

I have no idea what is wrong, but instead of another format, focus on drivers and settings in current, working operating system.

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

I have no idea what is wrong, but instead of another format, focus on drivers and settings in current, working operating system.

I was using windows home before and now i installed pro could that be it?

21 minutes ago, robby999 said:

I was using windows home before and now i installed pro could that be it?

Not really.

Just now, homeap5 said:

Not really.

I have tried reinstalling drivers many times

Seeing all your components are performing above 90% for their type.... not sure why you think it is a component issue. Have you tried the test again? Seems like a fluke to me.

10 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

Seeing all your components are performing above 90% for their type.... not sure why you think it is a component issue. Have you tried the test again? Seems like a fluke to me.

Yea more than 10 time rest of things working fine except graphic card its always 35%

Doubt this would be it but try an earlier driver.

Maybe the 399.24 driver and see if it changes and then work up the driver lists.

Driver 416.34 seems to give some people issues for the 9 and 10 series.

Current computers:

Primary Computer (In Progress):

Spoiler

SUBJECT TO CHANGE

CASE: ROSEWIL THOR V2 Black

CPU:

Motherboard:

GPU: SAPPHIRE VEGA 56 -TBU RTX 2070 SUPER

RAM: 48 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX
PSU: SEASONIC PRIME 1300 W GOLD

STORAGE: 4x SEAGATE EXOS 4TB | Sans Digital HDD 5-Bay Rack | Sisun IDE SATA HDD Docking Station 

SOUND SYSTEM: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound via Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter  

MOUSE: 16000DPI GAMING MOUSE

KEYBOARD: -PENDING-

MONITOR: -PENDING- AOC AGON AG241QX 24" -PENDING-

COOLING:  CPU: Noctua NH-D15 -3x NF-F12 Fan MOD || 10-12X NF-F12 || EXHAUST: 3x NA-A12x25

LAST UPDATED 4/29/20

Secondary Computer:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8370 Black Edition 

Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Omega Core Edition 

RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX Savage 1600MHz DDR3
PSU: Antec High Current Gamer HCG-900W

STORAGE: 5x Western Digital Black 2TB - WD2003FZEX | Sans Digital HDD 5-Bay Rack | Sisun IDE SATA HDD Docking Station 

SOUND SYSTEM: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound via Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter  

MOUSE: PUREX 2400 DPI Wired Laser Gaming Mouse

KEYBOARD: DBPOWER 104 Key -3 Backlit -I KNOW! Linus doesn't approve -I have glued it to the desk and it works well for my needs.

MONITOR: ASUS VS247H-P 24 Inch 

COOLING: CPU: Noctua NH-D14 -3x NF-F12 Fan MOD || 10-12X NF-F12 || EXHAUST: 3x NA-A12x25

GRAPHICS: 2x NF12s fans on graphics card + 2x NF-F12s & 1x NA-A12x25 in Fan box | 1x Vantec SP-FC70-BL Spectrum System Fan Cards