Best Ram with Ryzen 5?

partho

I want to bulid a PC with Ryzen 5. For the motherboard I am going with Gigabyte B450 AORUS M. Want to buy 2 ram with 4gb each with 3200 MHz speed. Is ryzen compatibility still a issue for rams? What should I buy?

(Also if you think there is any other good motherboard around the budget, let me know.)

Edited by partho

Ryzen compatibility has now stopped being an issue now that Ryzen has 40% market share now you can even get low speed ram and it works well. But, it's better to have high speeds so, the cheapest pair should do the job.

26 minutes ago, Pc Casual YF said:

Ryzen compatibility has now stopped being an issue now that Ryzen has 40% market share now you can even get low speed ram and it works well. But, it's better to have high speeds so, the cheapest pair should do the job.

something with at least 3000 mhz and tight timings are great for ryzen. Everything else depends on product support and aestatics

6 hours ago, Pc Casual YF said:

Thanks a lot. But I have found lists of ram in the motherboard website. They don't include so the ram but a few.

Edited by partho