Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Mouse or New Keyboard

bigmouthbob1

So right now I have a Logitech Elite Keyboard. (this) And a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse (this). I want to buy new ones because they're both borrowed for an indefinite period, but my friends want me to return them. I already have the keyboard picked out. Keyboard Here. and I don't have a mouse. I have a few questions. 1: Should I get a keyboard or a mouse first. 2: If I should get a mouse first, which one should I get. (If you're looking into answering number 2 some specs that I would like is wired, blue, and weights.) If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer. :) 

Edit: Now also looking for a different keyboard

Edited by bigmouthbob1

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

For a mouse you're gonna want a g502.

That looks good, but its pretty expensive. For a mouse I would like to be under at most $30 usd

1 minute ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

That looks good, but its pretty expensive. For a mouse I would like to be under at most $30 usd

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Thanks so much. this is greatly appreciated, though I have too ask. In your personal opinion, should i get the keyboard or a mouse?

15 minutes ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

Thanks so much. this is greatly appreciated, though I have too ask. In your personal opinion, should i get the keyboard or a mouse?

You'll notice the difference in your mouse while gaming for sure.

Keyboard really in any other situation. I'd go for mouse.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

You'll notice the difference in your mouse while gaming for sure.

Keyboard really in any other situation. I'd go for mouse.

thanks this helps a lot

If you can only afford to upgrade one at the moment definitely upgrade your mouse, most keyboards all feel the same (obviously not mech and mem) . I've used that that's steelseries keyboard and personally did not like it at all, it was way to big, space bar sounded horrible and the keys had a horrible texture to them. Hope this helps in some form.

2 minutes ago, Mr alex said:

If you can only afford to upgrade one at the moment definitely upgrade your mouse, most keyboards all feel the same (obviously not mech and mem) . I've used that that's steelseries keyboard and personally did not like it at all, it was way to big, space bar sounded horrible and the keys had a horrible texture to them. Hope this helps in some form.

thanks for the feedback on this. Also, what you said on the keyboard helps because i  was already leaning toward getting a different one : )

1 minute ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

thanks for the feedback on this. Also, what you said on the keyboard helps because i  was already leaning toward getting a different one : )

No worries! I used it for about a year before I upgraded to a k70 and it was the best thing I could've don't, the difference between mechanical and membrane is huge. Right now if I was you I'd get the big mouse upgrade (g502 is a great mouse I use it but the g403 is also extremely comfortable and the hyperx mice as well) for more money and then save for a while and go big on the keyboard upgrade.