Hp windows mixed reality..... Any good?

Edddddd

Is it any good as I don’t have much space for the sensors from the vive or oculus. 

Looking to use it for gaming........ 

Do you live in a drawer? the vive a few inches squared.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I have the Lenovo I've had a great experience. The only issue is making sure your ipd is around the recommended level cause the software fix isn't great. I tried the HP and found more light leak and less comfortable than the others, but most have found the opposite so I am probably an exception.

31 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I have the Lenovo I've had a great experience. The only issue is making sure your ipd is around the recommended level cause the software fix isn't great. I tried the HP and found more light leak and less comfortable than the others, but most have found the opposite so I am probably an exception.

How is 55mm???

1 hour ago, Nexxus said:

Do you live in a drawer? the vive a few inches squared.

The WMR doesn't require a lightbody setup.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

5 hours ago, Damascus said:

The WMR doesn't require a lightbody setup.

I am well aware, but the size of the lighthouses is negligible. unless you literally live in a closet. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

17 hours ago, Nexxus said:

I am well aware, but the size of the lighthouses is negligible. unless you literally live in a closet.  

Your response was rather obtuse lol.  The vive's total space isn't "a few inches squared"

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 10/26/2018 at 8:49 PM, Damascus said:

Your response was rather obtuse lol.  The vive's total space isn't "a few inches squared"

.... I never said that. I said the size of the lighthouses, ie the sensors, ie what OP was mentioning in his post... and I quote " I don’t have much space for the sensors"

And even if what he meant was the total use space, yes the vive can be used in a space with literally a few inches squared, I have done so in a place where I could not take a step without hitting, walls, monitors, and open bench PCs before I owned a vive myself. It is not ideal no, but if your quarters are so tight that you are that restricted of movement anyways a WMR headset wont change that.

System Specs