Help me find or create a USB wireless transmitter + reciever

BrownZeus

Hey guys,

I'm experimenting with an rPI Zero running as an HID. I was wondering if there exists an adapter kit or a way to wirelessly interface to a computer's USB port (via an adapter) WITHOUT a repetitive pairing process.

I DON'T want to bluetooth unless there's a way to pair my rPI to the dongle rather than the PC. Kind of how you pair a Logitech device to a unifying reciever then you don't have to re-pair the device when the dongle changes computers. I basically wanna create my own wireless HID.

If anything needs clarifying, let me know please

Thanks in Advance!!

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in entirely the wrong section, can a moderator move this into the most relevant section or is there a a way for me to do it?

4 hours ago, BrownZeus said:

Hey guys,

I'm experimenting with an rPI Zero running as an HID. I was wondering if there exists an adapter kit or a way to wirelessly interface to a computer's USB port (via an adapter) WITHOUT a repetitive pairing process.

I DON'T want to bluetooth unless there's a way to pair my rPI to the dongle rather than the PC. Kind of how you pair a Logitech device to a unifying reciever then you don't have to re-pair the device when the dongle changes computers. I basically wanna create my own wireless HID.

If anything needs clarifying, let me know please

Thanks in Advance!!

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in entirely the wrong section, can a moderator move this into the most relevant section or is there a a way for me to do it?

I search Wireless USB in Google and this popped up: https://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-USB-WIRELESS-Dongle-Black/dp/B001GV00ZM

Not sure if it will work as you intend, but I guess it means that it might be possible. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

31 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I search Wireless USB in Google and this popped up: https://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-USB-WIRELESS-Dongle-Black/dp/B001GV00ZM

Not sure if it will work as you intend, but I guess it means that it might be possible. 

I found this as well, it is out of stock in many places, and otherwise very costly. I believe this is a pretty outdated technology as well from when USB first came out from the looks of everything.

You can do serial but I haven’t seen USB before.

A long time LTT viewer that signed up “7 minutes ago”.