An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting... But I have Windows 10 here

An Idiot

Hi everyone, my brother called me.to help him with his machine. So I came and after trying to boot to windows there is a "An operating system wasn't found. Try Disconnecting any drives that don't contain operating system. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart". I run my Linux on live USB and... Whole partition with Windows on it is not deleted. I tried to run Windows from safe Boot mode and with no safe mode, anybody knows what to do? I don't want to clean his whole disk and make fresh Windows install. He doesn't want any Linux, unluckily.

Your BIOS/UEFI is not finding the OS of the system

Possible causes:

• SATA cable or power cable to the drive got disconnected
  • Windows was installed for UEFI based system and put to BIOS system, or the reversed
  • In the UEFI of the system, UEFI mode was set to Legacy or CSM was enabled, making the UEFI emulate the old BIOS, which results in loosing support for GPT, and only working with MBR, which results not finding the OS
  • The HDD/SSD with the OS on failed or got corrupted
  • Boot order was changed and doesn't find the OS. Be sure that the boot drive priority is set correctly.

-- Moved to Troubleshooting --

Boot order is set to disk with Windows at first, disk is not damaged/unplugged because I could take any file by going Ubuntu. Will check others