Need an air cooler for my Ryzen 1700x

Kaputau

Hi just like the tittle says i need to pick a cooler for my ryzen. Im torn  apart by my choices(  "be quiet! CPU cooler Dark Rock 4"  "Arctic Freezer 33 eSport Edition" "Arctic Freezer 33 Plus, CPU cooler" ).Weill they be enough to cool it You can offer anything or just give advice on the ones I listed. :)

I'd go bequiet as they are German (:P) and are regarded one of the best cooler brands out there right now. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

2 minutes ago, Kaputau said:

Will it keep the ryzen cool ?

Yeah it should keep the cpu cool and allow for good overclocking headroom. Bequite and nactua are regarded as the best cpu air cooler brands on the market. They both make top quality coolers. 

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah it should keep the cpu cool and allow for good overclocking headroom. Bequite and nactua are regarded as the best cpu air cooler brands on the market. They both make top quality coolers. 

Nice, i dont really plan to overclock it much but thx for the advice :)

If you're not planning to oc much, any of them will do. Why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

21 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you're not planning to oc much, any of them will do. Why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

I need a cooler asap and the vendor only has these and some other in stock, other would take up to 2 weeks to get if I order  them but i need my pc to uhm... survive.

34 minutes ago, Kaputau said:

I need a cooler asap and the vendor only has these and some other in stock, other would take up to 2 weeks to get if I order  them but i need my pc to uhm... survive.

The DR4 is the best performer and the quietest. The Freezer 33 eSports Edition is very similar to the 33 Plus but comes with better fans and a longer warranty. 

Any of them will do. Make sure that there's enough clearance in your case for whichever you go for. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I just picked up a Dark Rock 4 cooler and was very impressed with the build, performance, and included fans.  If that's one of your choices I'd recommend it.

Bonus: you get a screwdriver  :)

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"