Build for my office

zerefthedark

*first off all sorry if i make any mistakes in typing as english is not my first language*

Hi guys , 

Soo me and my friends started a small startup with the help of our college and we all are 2d / 3d visual effects students . We form the startup  and we are trying to select pc parts for our self and build the pc rather than buying pre builds.

The software we use are 

After effects and Premier

Illustrator and Photoshop

Animate CC

Autodesk Maya and 3Ds Max

Z-brush, Nuke and Substance Painter

We are from india and we have to take around 6 systems 4 as mid end or basic level and 2 for atleast able to render a 3d scene of 2-3 mins and do some lighting and compositing with it

our total budget for all  6 systems is around 6 lakh or  8,200 usd.

we only need the pc as we already have monitor and other stuff 

please do keep in mind that there is a huge price difference  when converting to usd to inr that some of the pc parts cost way more in india than there america version

and i highly recommend if your using pc part picker please select indian version for the price calculations

So guys please help us build a good pc thats honestly bang for the buck that helps us grow soo that we can buy Better systems 

i will attach our current plans for the  systems  

basic system.JPG

rendering and llighting system.JPG

Unless you bought the CPUs already, I would go for Ryzen 1700/2700 because they have better performance and price for your workloads.

Instead of screen grabs, if you click on the [cc] button in the toolbar above the build list you can copy and paste a nicely formatted text list. Or, simply copy and paste the Permalink (top left of the toolbar).

Have you purchased any parts?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

No we havent 

We heard like adobe softwares are more dependent on core speed than core count thats why we went with intel than ryzen  

also we do lot of motion graphics works too and there too render time is lot for us 

IN.PCPartpicker.Com only has Amazon.in products. You will have to research local part availability and pricing as I expect better prices are available for some parts.

Advanced system (x2)

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹34216.87 @ Amazon India) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  (₹7697.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - TUF H370-Pro Gaming (WI-FI) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹24419.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (₹30660.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹19999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Mini ITX OC Video Card  (₹27499.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹4799.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹149289.87
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-25 23:46 IST+0530

Basic System (x4)

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8500 3GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  (₹7697.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - TUF H370-Pro Gaming (WI-FI) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹24419.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (₹14400.44 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹8799.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card  (₹13400.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹4799.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹73514.44
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-25 23:35 IST+0530

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thats true, only Amazon provide services here and local vendor cost nore than what is given in Amazon most of the time 

And thanks a lot for helping i userly will consider those changes ?

Stay away from WD SSDs. Get an EVO.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

They cost less than evo and when you factor like 2000 inr in each but that about 12000 saved 

5 hours ago, zerefthedark said:

They cost less than evo and when you factor like 2000 inr in each but that about 12000 saved 

Just go ahead and click the link in my signature talking about why to stay away from cheap SSDs.

Essentially they die faster and are slower than cached SSDs. Worth the money.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018