Possible Windows 10 LTSB Offical Retailer Site?

I might have found Win 10 LTSB for sell, but I doubt the legitimacy of Trusted Tech Team. They are selling copies, sending an email with the product key, but the whole thing looks like a massive scam. I've googled them and everything I found seems so dam fishy.Their social media accounts, company's president, lawsuit, and everything else just scams lies. Has anyone heard of Trusted Tech Team? If legit, then they might be the only ones selling Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

1 hour ago, Just_a_looking_4_LTSB_Love said:

I might have found Win 10 LTSB for sell, but I doubt the legitimacy of Trusted Tech Team. They are selling copies, sending an email with the product key, but the whole thing looks like a massive scam. I've googled them and everything I found seems so dam fishy.Their social media accounts, company's president, lawsuit, and everything else just scams lies. Has anyone heard of Trusted Tech Team? If legit, then they might be the only ones selling Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

if it's too good to be true it usually is.

And what is the LTSB ? i know the LTSC that are only possible to buy from the microsoft partner program and you have an agreement to sign which would make it illegal to buy without having the agreement.

36 minutes ago, Franck said:

And what is the LTSB ? i know the LTSC that are only possible to buy from the microsoft partner program and you have an agreement to sign which would make it illegal to buy without having the agreement.

LTSB and LTSC are the same thing :) - When W10 came out, it was known as LTSB and in late 2016 they changed the name to LTSC. The difference being branch vs. channel in the name.

The requirement for software assurance still stands, as it's an Enterprise version.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, NelizMastr said:

LTSB and LTSC are the same thing :) - When W10 came out, it was known as LTSB and in late 2016 they changed the name to LTSC. The difference being branch vs. channel in the name.

The requirement for software assurance still stands, as it's an Enterprise version.

Then that should answer the question as you NEED to be Microsoft Partner to be allowed to buy a license of LTSC.

Is there a reason you need the enterprise version? There is very little in enterprise that would benefit the average user over the pro edition. Win 10 Pro is cheaper direct from the ms website. (Pro supports domains and virtualization just fine) 

55 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Is there a reason you need the enterprise version? There is very little in enterprise that would benefit the average user over the pro edition. Win 10 Pro is cheaper direct from the ms website. (Pro supports domains and virtualization just fine) 

I despised Windows 10 constant updates, the annoying notification telling you to try this program, & I just hate the consumer Windows 10. LTSB doesn't have those issues. 

3 hours ago, Franck said:

Then that should answer the question as you NEED to be Microsoft Partner to be allowed to buy a license of LTSC.

I've chatted with them. Here's what they said:

"This is an Open License version of the software, therefore, if you are purchasing less than 5 units, you would need to provide a previous Auth & Agreement to bypass the minimum requirement. There is also a Filler SKU which can be purchased (8$ per unit) to fill the voids to make a 5 unit total order. For instance, if you need 1 unit of Win Enterprise LTSB, you can have the 4 Filler SKUS (32$) to make the order meet the minimum requirements. It would be $326.99 out the door. $294.99 + 32$ (Filler SKUS). "

1 hour ago, Just_a_looking_4_LTSB_Love said:

I've chatted with them. Here's what they said:

"This is an Open License version of the software, therefore, if you are purchasing less than 5 units, you would need to provide a previous Auth & Agreement to bypass the minimum requirement. There is also a Filler SKU which can be purchased (8$ per unit) to fill the voids to make a 5 unit total order. For instance, if you need 1 unit of Win Enterprise LTSB, you can have the 4 Filler SKUS (32$) to make the order meet the minimum requirements. It would be $326.99 out the door. $294.99 + 32$ (Filler SKUS). "

Sounds legit to buy 4 fake sku to bypass another rule.

1 hour ago, Franck said:

Sounds legit to buy 4 fake sku to bypass another rule.

Haha. Everything about the company sounds, looks, & smells like a bamboozle scheme. The only truth to their Open license claim is Microsoft does have it. Dam Microsoft & their old way of thinking on Ltsb. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/licensing-programs/open-license?activetab=open-license-tab:primaryr2

I don't understand why people even look for these sites. The websites domain name tells you all you need to know about them. 

Maybe of these websites will also sell you ISO files that are free to download anyways. But the license key is not. 

A good tip: How about doing it the right way? Just pay the price Microsoft wants, and skip over all the thousand of scam sites you find online.

2 hours ago, AbsoluteFool said:

I don't understand why people even look for these sites. The websites domain name tells you all you need to know about them. 

Maybe of these websites will also sell you ISO files that are free to download anyways. But the license key is not. 

A good tip: How about doing it the right way? Just pay the price Microsoft wants, and skip over all the thousand of scam sites you find online.

Well the goal was to determine the legitimacy of the site. I did stated it looks like a "bamboozle scheme." in terms of looking for sites like these, this was a top Google search result. "windows 10 ltsb" & click the shopping tap. Ive already concluded it was a shady website before positing the question, but I asked on here to turn to be 100% accurate because 99% isn't good enough. 

Oh! It's obvious that you neglected to see all the comments people posted here before your genius one. Well said asshole. 

Well, they have all the marks of legitimate operation. But that doesn't mean they aren't ready to cut corners in order to make profit. You find the company you look for, I guess. If you want to save money, then you find someone who is cutting corners to save money or make even more money.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv