Missing CPU Heatsink Screws inside Dell G3

Pughes

Hi Guys,

I've just taken the back off of my Dell G3 in order to change the thermal paste and have noticed that mine is missing all four screws meant for the cpu heatsink (see attached photo). Not one of the videos on the G3 I have watched has these screws missing. Is this cause enough to request a replacement? 

Edit: This laptop is less than a month old. Bought new. Not previously been opened.

Thank you.

Photo 25-10-2018, 03 17 18.jpg

They may tell you no because you opened it.

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

No seal present and inside the Dell G3 are instructions on how to install a HDD. I can't imagine this voids any warranty. 

Could something like this be a reason for the high temps and fan speeds I've been experiencing due to improper contact between the heatsink and cpu?

4 minutes ago, Pughes said:

Could something like this be a reason for the high temps and fan speeds I've been experiencing due to improper contact between the heatsink and cpu?

I don't thinks so. just my opinion. You have a heat conduit just over the CPU pressing on it.

You may have a bad air flow. Remove any dust in fans.