The Unlikely Upgrade: Cooler Master Cosmos C700M

Pandorarama

So I have had my Enthoo Primo SE(green) for almost 4 years at this point. I have a full custom hard line loop and Eatx Threadripper build. Finally a case came along that would offer actual hardware upgrades(USBc front connector) and advantages to my current case. The only hitch is I am running both a 480mm rad and a 360mm Monsta thicc rad. The only place to put the Thicc rad is in the front but alas no one has done a full maxed out build for it yet to be able to answer my question of is it possible to implement my current Radiators without cutting into the power supply shroud section, I know that it can just be removed , but dang does it just look to good. Anybody know of a reviewer who has gone the distance with this thing? Also I miss the old Case reviews from LTT like when they would throw the boxes out into the front yard. 

It's 90mm from the front to the 3.5" drive caddies. The shroud looks like it's either just as far forward or slightly more.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 1 month later...

I am currently building in this case, full custom loop. I have found that your largest issues with rad compatibility if you use the full 420 (front) or 360? (top), will be the shape of your rad itself. I.e. if it doesn't fit up against the rad bracket nicely, then the bracket won't sit right on its mounts and you will be in hot water. I actually had to mod the case in order to fit my radiators because of the shape on them.

General nerd and I work in corporate finance. Happy to help!

Well thank you for your in put, I would be trying to use a monsta  360mm rad up front, do you thin the power supply shroud will work?