Case supports 5 fans but motherboard only has two headers help?

So I'm building my first PC and needless to say I'm a novice I get the basics but I currently got a case on a deal for 29$ a thermaltake core g21 tempered glass that supports up too 5 120mm fans or 2 120mm and 2 140mm. The problem I'm running into is I'd like to run a 4 if not full 5 fan set up but most of the boards in my price range come with two 4 pin fan headers, so I'm looking at what my options might be?

Boards I'm looking at are Asrock z390 extreame 4 or phantom 6, asus Rog z390-H or prime A. So far what options iv seen are ether y splitters but IV heard some bad rumors about that route or a fan control hub like the aigoo or nzxt grid+ I'd prefer to maintain some control over fan spead if possible.

• CPU
    Ryzen 3700x
  • Motherboard
    Asus rog hero vii
  • RAM
    Corsair pro rgb 16gb 3400 oc stock timings
  • GPU
    Radeon Vii
  • Case
    Thermaltake G21 TG
  • Storage
    My digital ssd 250gb pro m.2 (boot) 2tb berracuda 7200rpm +Toshiba x300 4gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Evga g3 750

not really much point in running shitloads of fans really, but if you really want to spend money on fans instead of components then you could get some fan splitters like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-4-Pin-PWM-Fan-Power-Y-Cable-Splitter-NEW-PC-Compute-For-Case-CPU-Fans-New/311813056919?hash=item489981a997:g:Zc4AAOSw3v5YtjJ-:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

but that exact one wont let you use PWM controll im pretty sure

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016