Is fitting these computer parts in a 47.2*23.6*23.6 in box possible?

Athenyx

I'm looking to forward my PC parts from Germany to Spain (as they are cheaper and EU doesn't charge VAT within the territory), and the maximum dimensions for a single box are 47.2*23.6*23.6 inches (120*60*60 cm).

The parts I'd like to forward are a Ryzen processor, a RX580 Graphics Card, an ATX motherboard, a 2x8GB RAM pack, a Corsair PSU, a HDD and a SSD, all in their original boxes.

The service I'm looking repackages everything together so I don't have to worry about the extra package size, but I don't know if those things would fit in one of those boxes, as sending two of them isn't worth anymore.

You should measure the size of the boxes or just try to fit them together like Tetris. If the components are going to be in the original boxes, you don't need any additional padding other than to fill the gaps and prevent them from moving too much. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You should measure the size of the boxes or just try to fit them together like Tetris. If the components are going to be in the original boxes, you don't need any additional padding other than to fill the gaps and prevent them from moving too much. 

Yes, the problem is that I need to know the size of the boxes before buying them. Once I buy them they would send me all of them the best they can do, in one or two packages. I don't know how much a Ryzen processor or a motherboard box measures, i need them to make the calculations.

1 minute ago, Athenyx said:

Yes, the problem is that I need to know the size of the boxes before buying them. 

Info regarding package size should be available from the vendor you're buying from. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Does wherever you are buying them from not do international delivery or is it ridiculously expensive or something? From the look of it, they should all fit in theory, just might be a bit of a jigsaw, and depend slightly on the size of the PSU & GPU boxes.