Mouse feels sluggish

voiha

- I tried to find solution to this on my own but I stumbled upon articles and comments that didn't really helped me, so any information would be appreciated, thanks in advance ! -

Hi,
For quite some time I feel my mouse sluggish, for closest example I can reffer it as if you turned RAW mouse setting in a game OFF and turned the Vsync ON, the mouse cursor is not responsive.
In windows I can't feel/see it that much but in fast games like LoL or any shooting game that needs fast reaction and aim, it's quite hard to point where I want my cursor to be.

Some people says that you arm may got lazy but that's not the case 100%. I suspect it is because of my mouse pad, that somehow it had wore off and it's not so precise but wouldn't the mouse pick even the wore off part without having a problem and feeling as it's with 10ms delay. Sometimes when I place my mouse on some end of the pad it gets a bit better but the problem is still there.

(This is my mouse pad)

I am using the Steelseries Rival 500, in the mouse engine I haven't set any mouse acceleration, everything is as raw as it can be and on 1000Hz.
The same follows with the Windows mouse settings.

I haven't downloaded or used any other software that can interfere with the mouse.

Using it on the desk is not a good idea, because the desk itself has texture and it skips pixels.

Things I haven't tried yet:
To use another mouse with the same pad.
To use the same mouse but with another pad.
To re-install Windows or change any other more advanced settings.
Somewhere I read that my Monitor in some people's cases had input lag that it could make the problem that I experience but I found it rather funny that to be true...could it be true : / (I'm using the LG 24GM77)