is it impossible to get these specifications in one gaming monitor ?why?!

hectoro
Guys why its impossible to get these specifications on a gaming monitor ( 2k + 144hz + HDR + Quantum dot + 1ms RT+ G-sync 

why :) 

7 minutes ago, hectoro said:
Guys why its impossible to get these specifications on a gaming monitor ( 2k + 144hz + HDR + Quantum dot + 1ms RT+ G-sync 

why :) 

because HDR is a mostly pointless meme, same for quantum dot

G-sync just ads a bunch to the price of a display

the korean 1440p 144hz IPS displays are likely good enough for your needs, and are only $400 if you're in the US.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

because HDR is a mostly pointless meme, same for quantum dot

G-sync just ads a bunch to the price of a display

the korean 1440p 144hz IPS displays are likely good enough for your needs, and are only $400 if you're in the US.

Are you sure HDR and QD is a joke ? because i watched a lot of videos they are beautiful in movies ( the colors i mean ) 

also what is the korean one you talking about could you please link me  

2 minutes ago, hectoro said:

Are you sure HDR and QD is a joke ? because i watched a lot of videos they are beautiful in movies ( the colors i mean ) 

also what is the korean one you talking about could you please link me  

Neither are very useful in games just yet though, if you need to watch movies TVs might be better for that, but worse for games overall

Nixeus and Pixio make the displays

Quantum Dot is likely to be replaced with MicroLED or OLED at some point in monitors.

It's very sad we'll never get monitors as good as CRTs again.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wFfhP6/nixeus-nx-edg27s-270-2560x1440-144hz-monitor-nx-edg27s

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Neither are very useful in games just yet though, if you need to watch movies TVs might be better for that, but worse for games overall

Nixeus and Pixio make the displays

Quantum Dot is likely to be replaced with MicroLED or OLED at some point in monitors.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wFfhP6/nixeus-nx-edg27s-270-2560x1440-144hz-monitor-nx-edg27s

well i got you Tvs might be better but i want to play games and watch in movies in one monito, this monitor ( https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-C32HG70-32-Inch-Monitor-C32HG70QQN/dp/B06XT6WQCJ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1540170721&sr=8-4&keywords=samsung+gaming+monitor+quantum+dot

almost perfect   for me but still free sync not G-sync even the one you just sent its free-sync not G-sync 

Don't think I would buy a TN display for movies in general, VA/IPS is likely better for that

You could always just pick up a future AMD card, or do what linus did in that recent free-sync on Nvidia video

I wouldn't spend any money on G-sync, it's very likely nvidia just caves and supports free-sync, they already use it in their laptops.

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

, it's very likely nvidia just caves and supports free-sync, they already use it in their laptops. 

Source?

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

Source?

Free-sync TVs are going to be everywhere and the BFDs are not.

Spoiler

https://www.amazon.com/PG258Q-G-SYNC-Esports-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B01N4ENDXR?tag=bom_tomshardware-20&ascsubtag=THUS64681540173331992-thaus%3Aen_US_18_Review_4533&SubscriptionId=AKIAJLYKPRLXUSF4GDIQ&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&th=1

meh maybe i just go for this one 

and ignore the Quantum dot and HDR  ? i dont know to be honest i can't give up on G-sync its an important thing i guess for gaming  

29 minutes ago, hectoro said:

Have you used an adaptive sync display? 144hz displays need it less because frames are on screen for less time. I wouldn't worry about G-sync

That one is also a TN panel, not recommended in general IMO, especially when IPS displays are even cheaper with free-sync.

also what's your CPU/GPU?

If you do a lot of movie watching why not just buy a 4k monitor?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Free-sync TVs are going to be everywhere and the BFDs are not.

That's not what I asked. Where's your source that Nvidia laptops use FreeSync?

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Have you used an adaptive sync display? 144hz displays need it less because frames are on screen for less time. I wouldn't worry about G-sync

That one is also a TN panel, not recommended in general IMO, especially when IPS displays are even cheaper with free-sync.

also what's your CPU/GPU?

If you do a lot of movie watching why not just buy a 4k monitor?

CPU : i5 8600k

GPU : 1070ti

i dont think that 1070ti can handle 4k with 144hz at all in games  i think 1070ti good with 2k  144hz

+ why you dont recommended a TN panel what is TN panel ?

can you give me good monitors close to my spec works with my cpu/gpu  i heard that i shouldn't care about G-sync as long as my Gpu above 100 Frames ?i will not face any Screen tearing or screen stuttering the G-sync useless some times is that right ?

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

That's not what I asked. Where's your source that Nvidia laptops use G-Sync?

You mean that nvidia laptops use free-sync? They just use the adaptive sync standard most likely.

Heard a few mentions of people tricking nvidia GPUs into thinking a free-sync display was a "Mobile G-sync" display as well

Spoiler

You'd end up with a 4k 60hz display, I prefer 4k over 144hz myself.

but I already linked the ones to buy, either that pixio display or nixeus display

You could always set your monitor to like 100hz and enable fast sync to get rid of screen tearing if it's an issue

do you even notice screen tearing currently?

Spoiler

You'd end up with a 4k 60hz display, I prefer 4k over 144hz myself.

but I already linked the ones to buy, either that pixio display or nixeus display

You could always set your monitor to like 100hz and enable fast sync to get rid of screen tearing if it's an issue

do you even notice screen tearing currently?

No , no screen tearing on my full Hd Monitor 

can i still set the 4k monitor into 2k reslotion and hit the 144 hz ? only for gaming ? just for the 144hz 

because if i can do that its worth to buy 4k for movies and set it back 2k 144h gaming , but i think this will cost alot of money ( 4k+ 144hz )

3 minutes ago, hectoro said:

No , no screen tearing on my full Hd Monitor 

can i still set the 4k monitor into 2k reslotion and hit the 144 hz ? only for gaming ? just for the 144hz 

because if i can do that its worth to buy 4k for movies and set it back 2k 144h gaming , but i think this will cost alot of money 

There are some korean monitors that can do either 4k 60hz or 1080p 120hz

The average 4k display won't be able to do that though, you'd be lucky to get 75hz at 1080p on them

If you don't even notice screen tearing I wouldn't worry about adaptive sync.

Just grab one of the displays linked earlier, it'll be fine

Proper 4k 120hz displays are like $2000 currently

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Spoiler