Need Help With AliExpress Wi-Fi Adapter

Boomwebsearch

I recently received this Wi-Fi adapter which I had purchased on Ali-Express although it does not come with any driver installation disc and states to install the drivers using the link (http://pan.baidu.com/s/19JXvC) which is written in a language other than English which I do not understand. Probably written in Chinese although. The point being is that I bought this adapter and do not have a driver to correspond to it so that it can operate on my computer. If anyone knows how I would be able to get a driver installed that would work with this device then that would be great. I bought one that I think is the exact same on eBay like 5 months ago and looking back at that got a "802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card" driver installed on my primary system and I do not remember how I got to that point. Note that Windows 10 is being used both on my primary system and the one which I am now trying to get thsi installed on. The driver which I had installed for this same product (according to Device Manager) is from "RaLink Technologies, Corp" and the Driver Provider is "Microsoft". Note that is also states that the Driver Digital Signer is "Microsoft Windows". Is there any way that I can use a flash drive and get the driver from my primary system on that and move it over to the other one or how would I be able to get the computer to associate this driver with the Wi-Fi Adapter?

Thanks in advance,   @Boomwebsearch

Link to this product on Ali-Express:         https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-150Mbps-USB-Adapter-WiFi-802-11n-150M-Network-Lan-Card-2017-Newest-Hot-Sell-Drop/32831708291.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.5.386a3c000MfT4Q

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

*Note that my primary system has the driver for this wireless internet adapter although me secondary one does not and I need to get the driver onto that one in order to run this Wi-Fi adapter on it.

@Boomwebsearch 

Uhm...the link you posted just has the installer for windows in the folder. I mean yes there is some other stuff there but it's just a file sharing site and when you click the folder the subfolders are in english etc. How is that so hard?

6 hours ago, Levisallanon said:

Uhm...the link you posted just has the installer for windows in the folder. I mean yes there is some other stuff there but it's just a file sharing site and when you click the folder the subfolders are in english etc. How is that so hard?

I clicked the download icon and in Chinese it is stating that I need to install their "BadiuNetDisc.exe" client which it downloaded onto my computer and when I open it the software installation is completely in Chinese and it is asking me to create an account apparently and to log in to get the file. I therefore (due to not knowing how to interpret Chinese text can not make an account to get the driver file. At first I thought that I did not need to know Chinese and could just use the common symbols although that does not work as it is not like Google Drive which will instantly give you the file even without having an account. And in this case Badiu is requiring an account that I do not even know how to make because it is all in Chinese and wants me to sign in with credentials to get to the file. I have uninstalled and deleted the installation of their BadiuNetDisc utility due to not being able to go through the Chinese setup. If someone knows how to get the file for the driver out or has a Chinese account for this service then please upload the driver to this thread as an attachment for installation. Or if anyone has any other method to use in order to get the driver installed then please let me and potential other viewers know by including it within a reply on this thread.

@Boomwebsearch