Should I compress Drive C: ?

Wetpig

I deleted almost my entire drive and still, it is full of bloat I can't see or find (I enabled secret folders). I have a 50GB, old harddrive, and I need 2.5GB of free space more to Reset my PC - I managed to free up space 1 hour ago but my Reset failed. Now I need an extra 2,5GB!

Will I be able to save 2,5GB through compression and will I be able to use the drive to "RESET MY PC" ?

even if I delete all my Nvidia bloat and realtek drivers I'm still a bit short, I've got nothing left to delete. Aside from some small (a few MB) folders here and there.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  /  Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk  /  GPU: PowerColor RED DEVIL RX480 / GT 730 [retired]  /  RAM: 16GB 3000Mhz Teamgroup T-Force Vulcan  /  PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 550W  /  HDD: 3TB Toshiba P300 + 320GB Seagate / Case: Phanteks P400A  / Sentimental value 2006 case [retired]..... Monitor: AOC 24G2U 144Hz

Don't compress your drive!!!!! This is your main drive and is where your complete system runs off of. If you compress this you will brick your OS and will be very painful to get back as the PC will be no longer to boot. Also there is a potential issue of something else corrupting as the OS will be running and when (let's say system 32) gets compressed, everything will go to hell.