I need magic

Harkulles

Hi :)

My rx580 RedDragonV2 is loud. It is very loud, when i play demandung games.

I have allready Undevolted it, and Adjusted the Fancurve.

I cant open it to change the paste, because it will void the warranty (there are stickers on the screws...)

How can i reduce the heat and the sound? i allready tried to push air into it with an 80mm Fan. No differance

Linus has a video on how to remove those stickers if thst helps, also you could lower the temperature of the room it sits in as that is an easy way to take a few degrees off, for the sound you could just move away from the computer

It could be because of that subvendor. PowerColor are racket maker. The only magic is to make it vanish in a trash bin and make a person deliver a better RX580, like from MSI, Asus or Gigabyte. I mean, it's a Dragon, of course it will rawr like a beast! :P

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280