Music files question

stianm3

so i found a old Mp3 player from when i was younger and there is a lot of songs with renamed names and  i would like to have acces to on my phone without having to copy them over 

is there a program or something I can use to get the real filename and or can finde these songs on youtube or spotify all at once its like 300 files 

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

Likely no. You’ll probscly have to rename Them all manually and find the names old fashioned way. Or play them with Siri listening so she can identify the songs. 

However if you plug the memory card into a windows computer & browse the files, it may have some data in windows explorer. 

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

Likely no. You’ll probscly have to rename Them all manually and find the names old fashioned way. Or play them with Siri listening so she can identify the songs. 

However if you plug the memory card into a windows computer & browse the files, it may have some data in windows explorer. 

kinda found a way by uploading everything to the cloud i can use AHA Music - Music Identifier to identify some of the songs with a spotify/youtube shortcut in the plugin its not what i wanted but its close so far i have gotten 8 songs out of 47 files minus the once i dont want or i know the name of 

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

Any program that read ID and rename files based on ID. For example MP3Tag. Convert menu - TAG > Filename.

And is good to check before someone answer "it's impossible". :)

About reading your phone folder - you have few options. MTP protocol (USB cable), FTP server on your phone (but in that case remote renaming is impossible), SD card reader etc.