RGB!!! how does the software works

ParrrotPee

I want to buy few cooler master products for my new pc, but idk how does all  rgb softwares works, is it compatible with others? 

My build Don't judge I want it to be rgb, just tell me how it works. Thanks for all comments.

If you do decide to purchase these parts you'll have to download the software from the respective manufacturers to get the RGB going. As a side note, I feel like there are a few changes you could make to your parts list to get more bang for your buck.

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

"It's also important to know not all RGB is created equal. Some products like Corsair and NZXT are proprietary, meaning you can't sync them with other softwares. But most systems that are compatible with Asus Aura or MSI Mystic Light for example can be used interchangeably. Once you know you have a specific RGB "ecosystem" in mind, it becomes easier to choose. For example, the Coolermaster H500 and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE both have RGB that work with the motherboard software."

Quoted from -TVwazhere I take no credit for what is said.  If this helps at all... i asked what case was best for rgb and that was a awesome response

10 hours ago, The Real Deadpool said:

"It's also important to know not all RGB is created equal. Some products like Corsair and NZXT are proprietary, meaning you can't sync them with other softwares. But most systems that are compatible with Asus Aura or MSI Mystic Light for example can be used interchangeably. Once you know you have a specific RGB "ecosystem" in mind, it becomes easier to choose. For example, the Coolermaster H500 and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE both have RGB that work with the motherboard software."

Quoted from -TVwazhere I take no credit for what is said.  If this helps at all... i asked what case was best for rgb and that was a awesome response

so for example will the asrock taichi z390 moherboard rgb features work with aura, or cooler master fans will work with aura?