Should I sell CPU + motherboard, or each separately?

I have an AMD FX-6300 and a MSi Krait 970A SLI motherboard with 8GB DDR3 RAM.  I don't know what I should sell, and at what price I should sell.  I was looking to get at least $50, but $30 seems good at this point.  All items are in good condition, and 3 years old.  I've had 'em since 2015.

Any ideas?

My CPU collection list (link)

Gaming PC:  i5-8400, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, 16GB DDR4, 750W Corsair PSU

Server #1: 2x Xeon E5430s

My rarest CPU: 1x Intel Jaketown Everest @4.4GHz

If you want it off your hands put it up on Ebay, some people on the site are really looking for a cheap bundle, and a group of parts all together are more likely to work and will give the buyer less of a headache than buying the parts individual

1 minute ago, barondeau said:

If you want it off your hands put it up on Ebay, some people on the site are really looking for a cheap bundle, and a group of parts all together are more likely to work and will give the buyer less of a headache than buying the parts individual

$120 for all 3 items, or would $100 do?  I don't know anything about pricing.  I bought my FX-6300 for $139.99 back in 2015.  Now they're like $70, if not less.

My CPU collection list (link)

Gaming PC:  i5-8400, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, 16GB DDR4, 750W Corsair PSU

Server #1: 2x Xeon E5430s

My rarest CPU: 1x Intel Jaketown Everest @4.4GHz

1 minute ago, lazyfortress said:

$120 for all 3 items, or would $100 do?  I don't know anything about pricing.  I bought my FX-6300 for $139.99 back in 2015.  Now they're like $70, if not less.

if these prices were in euro's, i would buy it. just so stupid is dutch second hand market here. if a 980 ti performs like a 1070, it is listed for the price of a brand new 1070. and pricing is almost 1,5 times american pricing.

so 120 seems fine to me