Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Id like to read and write to HFS+ formated drives

McCutch

1st Build running Windows 10. Mac user since 1984.  I have multiple HFS+ drives. I need to Read and Write to them. How do I with this Windows 10?

Linus, could you make a video? there are a lot of sketchy places saying one thing than trying to sell things that haven't work for me. I already am scared to download anything to this Win PC. I don't "LOL" feel secure with the security of Windows.. My HFS+ Drives one 8TB, 500gb, 16TB Drobo, 4tb Raid, and two 2TB Drives. Mostly Images I am a Photographer.

Also, I'd like to Raid 0 my boot drives. Doable? Also when I say, Linus, I mean anyone with Linus Teck Tips.

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell 27 Gaming Monitor S2719DGF 1440p @155Hz, Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball

If you want read/write you need to buy a program like https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hfs-windows/#

Id change drives to ext4 if you want access on both osx and windows.

6 minutes ago, McCutch said:

Also, I'd like to Raid 0 my boot drives. Doable? Also when I say, Linus, I mean anyone with Linus Teck Tips.

What system? What drives?

You should probably just run without drives, it  doesn't really make sense most of the time.

Yesterday Processing 24 Image HDR/Pano while playing TF2 4K was a blast LOL

I'd like to Triple Boot Win / H-Tosh / Linux Mint this. I have a lot to learn 

17 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

If you want read/write you need to buy a program like https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hfs-windows/#

Id change drives to ext4 if you want access on both osx and windows.

What system? What drives?

You should probably just run without drives, it  doesn't really make sense most of the time.

Thank you

39 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

Thank you

So I just purchased Paragon. well my result is it mounted the 8TB drive which had 1.5tb of stuff on it. I believe I already backed that stuff up,lol well I could not see the files. Arg square one. Down $20 :(

Just formatted the 8tb to exfat, I just want to get back to working on this so I can get back to producing Images for clients.. 

Thank you all for the help. I see that its an app to open the HSF+ Storages...