Amount of Liquid in my loop

Hey guys

At the moment I am running two EKWB PE 360 radiators (The 40mm thick variant).

I live in South Africa so getting your hands on liquid for your loop is a bit of a challenge so I'm thinking of doing a group import of some EKWB liquid with a couple of other friends to bring down costs.

Just one very important question and I can't really find any info on this, just to make sure I order the correct amount of liquid can anybody advise me on how much liquid will I require for my two 360mmx40mm radiators and a 140ml Reservoir with a CPU and full cover GPU block.

It comes in 1000ml bottles so will one bottle be enough?

4 minutes ago, Jandre0106 said:

Hey guys

At the moment I am running two EKWB PE 360 radiators (The 40mm thick variant).

I live in South Africa so getting your hands on liquid for your loop is a bit of a challenge so I'm thinking of doing a group import of some EKWB liquid with a couple of other friends to bring down costs.

Just one very important question and I can't really find any info on this, just to make sure I order the correct amount of liquid can anybody advise me on how much liquid will I require for my two 360mmx40mm radiators and a 140ml Reservoir with a CPU and full cover GPU block.

It comes in 1000ml bottles so will one bottle be enough?

If you're just topping off then you can use distilled water.

If you are refilling then you'd need to include the tubing too, as that will add volume.  It's hard to estimate just based on the radiators and GPU block.

Buy 2 1000ml just in case?