Meshify C, R6 or S2

rekt1

Hi, I am building a pc and i will be using an evga gtx 1080 ti ftw3 and a corsair h100i pro rgb (probally will upgrade tp 280mm cooler). I want to know which is the best case for this build thanks.

if you want it compact id get the meshify, if you dont really care id get the R6 and if you want to some time in the future get a custom loop id go for the S2

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, rekt1 said:

what is id?

I'd (in this case)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

5 hours ago, rekt1 said:

Hi, I am building a pc and i will be using an evga gtx 1080 ti ftw3 and a corsair h100i pro rgb (probally will upgrade tp 280mm cooler). I want to know which is the best case for this build thanks.

The R6 and S2 are almost the exact same case.

The Meshify C is a more compact, but with the FTW3 card, you will only be able to mount your radiator to the top, and the top mount doe not support a future 280mm rad. I would go with the R6 or S2, whichever is cheaper (usually the R6)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

The R6 and S2 are almost the exact same case.

The Meshify C is a more compact, but with the FTW3 card, you will only be able to mount your radiator to the top, and the top mount doe not support a future 280mm rad. I would go with the R6 or S2, whichever is cheaper (usually the R6)

ok cus i like the desgin of the meshify c better tho.

so if i go with the r6 white, should i get the tg or just the non tg

On 10/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, rekt1 said:

so if i go with the r6 white, should i get the tg or just the non tg

Just grab the tempered glass

ok so does that mean i can mount the radiator on top??

On 10/20/2018 at 2:37 AM, rekt1 said:

ok so does that mean i can mount the radiator on top??

Yes

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25