16 GB DDR4 RAM

EVO 850 250G SSD

2 HDDs

Cooler Master v650 gold Power Supply

Display 1: 3440x1440 Ultrawide @ 60Hz via Display Port

Display 2: 2560x1440 @ 60Hz via HDMI

Windows 10

And here's my problem:

I been using this rig for gaming for 2 year and never had problems like this, and recently when I was playing game, it just suddenly started to stutter exactly every second, like clockwork, I ran some tests and found out it only happens when I stream video online on either display, with Netflix being the most problematic, and youtube being barely noticeable. Does it have anything to do with the HDCP compatibility? Now I ruled out some of the possibilities: checked the heat, replaced thermal paste, dusted the rig, swapped cables and ports on all the ends, updated windows and Nvidia driver. I think this particular case is not a hardware problem, and I really want to avoid reinstall windows or go back to windows 7 or 8, what else do I have?

Try rolling back to an older driver, and checking to make sure that your display cables are good.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 hour ago, John Liu said:

Here's my rig:

EVGA GTX 1070 SC

Core i7 6700 water cooled

16 GB DDR4 RAM

EVO 850 250G SSD

2 HDDs

Cooler Master v650 gold Power Supply

Display 1: 3440x1440 Ultrawide @ 60Hz via Display Port

Display 2: 2560x1440 @ 60Hz via HDMI

Windows 10

And here's my problem:

I been using this rig for gaming for 2 year and never had problems like this, and recently when I was playing game, it just suddenly started to stutter exactly every second, like clockwork, I ran some tests and found out it only happens when I stream video online on either display, with Netflix being the most problematic, and youtube being barely noticeable. Does it have anything to do with the HDCP compatibility? Now I ruled out some of the possibilities: checked the heat, replaced thermal paste, dusted the rig, swapped cables and ports on all the ends, updated windows and Nvidia driver. I think this particular case is not a hardware problem, and I really want to avoid reinstall windows or go back to windows 7 or 8, what else do I have?

I had the same issue, and when I disabled freesync on my monitor it was fine.

P.s.: i have amd gpu, not nvidia like you

Gaming pc: CPU(AMD Ryzen 5 1600), MOBO(MSI B450M Bazooka), RAM(DDR4 2x8GB 2666MHz Kingston Fury Black), STORAGE(120GB WD Green SSD , 1TB WD Blue HDD), GPU(incoming), PSU(incoming), CASE(Nzxt h400i)