Streaming Overwatch - 144fps @1080p lowest settings

DisQualified99

Hey guys. I was wondering whats the bare minimum to stream a game like Overwatch with 144fps @1080p lowest settings.

I have literally no idea how streaming works in the slightest, including what requirements you'd usually need. 

Thanks

9 minutes ago, DisQualified99 said:

Hey guys. I was wondering whats the bare minimum to stream a game like Overwatch with 144fps @1080p lowest settings.

I have literally no idea how streaming works in the slightest, including what requirements you'd usually need. 

Thanks

using a capture card? budget? 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm not sure, what are the options? and as cheap as possible without making stupid compromises

3 minutes ago, DisQualified99 said:

I'm not sure, what are the options? and as cheap as possible without making stupid compromises

the average 1080p capture card goes for about $100.. 

such as a $160 Elgato Game Capture HD60

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MIQ40JQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00MIQ40JQ&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwelgatocom-20&linkId=UZAU2RAKCV2RI77K

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

7 hours ago, DisQualified99 said:

Without making it stupid would be to drop streamed fps to 60. You don't gain anything by using higher. Youtube might support it, but you don't gain viewers with high quality video.

For smooth streaming you need 4+ cores (Ryzen 5 or i7), GPU which can give you +50-100% fps you want to play at when streaming. Using Relive or ShadowPlay will assist on this. For 1080p60 you also need 15mbps or more upload speed.

7 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Capture cards don't do encoding unless they have special chip for it. That one might be the one that has it IIRC. But in general just having capture card doesn't help.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv