Trouble with my QC35

So, i have my QC35 for about 1 year and i wear it in BT and noise cancelling for about 3 houres a day and now i have a big problem: I now hear a like beeep like after a concert but softer and constantly. So idk if i have solution.

16 hours ago, TheDiamondDirt said:

So, i have my QC35 for about 1 year and i wear it in BT and noise cancelling for about 3 houres a day and now i have a big problem: I now hear a like beeep like after a concert but softer and constantly. So idk if i have solution.

I don't have a QC35 but is the beep like something you would hear when it has ow battery or is it more muted like some static on top of audio. Not many people can help you with this unless you give us more details. If it is still under warranty go to a store to get it fixed or replaced. If not under warranty do the same and find out the problem with it.

Sometimes BT headphones use such a sound to denote low battery or weak signal connections. How long does your battery last?? Also did you mess with BT settings on your phone or the device on which you listen to. Because incorrect codecs could also cause beeps.