Windows boot taking forever, OS is on SSD

Recently, windows has started taking forever to boot (about 5-10 minutes). 

The screen with the blue windows logo on windows 10 pops up and the rotating dots do the animation...

My OS is written on a crucial MX 250 GB SSD.

My startup time used to be like 10 seconds, now its 10 minutes... Any insight into my issue??

I used to have this, it was a sign of a bad motherboard. Try a BIOS update and if that doesn't work, you should test your SSD in another system

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I used to have this, it was a sign of a bad motherboard. Try a BIOS update and if that doesn't work, you should test your SSD in another system

True. I had this on my system as well and a BIOS update fixed the issue. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

BIOS update as in flashing from a USB? Because I think its running the latest version, and when it was taking 10 seconds to boot it hasn't updated at all since then. I know a couple other people having the boot time issue but idk

It could be caused by a device you plugged into the USB ports recently. Some times external HDDs or even a Keyboard can cause this too. Though firmware usually helps with that. Firmware initializtiom of the devices gets caught in a loop or something like that.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)