iPhone apparently doesn't like my Wi-Fi

Sunbeam

So, for the past few weeks my iPhone 6s has been just fine with my current Wi-Fi, although I had to do something with the general electricity switch and had to shut all power in the apartment down. Once the wi-fi had booted up, my computer got no connection at all (even from an ethernet cable) for a couple hours, and when I try to connect my phone to the network, it first says "No internet connection", but after that shows as if there are no problems... beside the FACT that any webpage/internet-based app says the phone in fact isn't connected. Other devices (mainly Android, also a LG Smart TV) work with the wi-fi flawlessly. I tried forgetting the network (does absolutely nothing), setting the Configure IP to Manual, because for some reason it says the router is at 192.168.1.1 even though it really is at 192.168.0.1, but what that does is just say "no internet connection" and not even display on the top bar as being connected, I'm being shown only the 4G icon, I've also tried to change DNS which for some reason either doesn't exist or is still "192.168.1.1"  I am yet to reset my entire network settings because I don't believe the flaw is there. I also don't plan on restarting the modem/router as it will just screw up every single connection it previously had. I hope I could maybe find fixes here.

4 minutes ago, Sunbeam said:

don't plan on restarting the modem/router 

4 minutes ago, Sunbeam said:

I am yet to reset my entire network settings

so do you want to solve the problem or not

Mayble you have issues with your iPhone WIFI card, but make sure that it is actually that

I do want to solve the problem. But I'd currently like to avoid making even bigger problems. I had this issue in the past and I have no clue how it eventually came to work. What I do know that I have reset the modem and network multiple times then which did absolutely nothing in the process of it. 

2 minutes ago, Dimitrios Shizas said:

Mayble you have issues with your iPhone WIFI card, but make sure that it is actually that

The phone connects just fine to other networks. Even my grandparents have exactly the same modem and it runs well. I set up both modems myself and did not change any network-based settings.

On 10/16/2018 at 2:46 PM, Sunbeam said:

I do want to solve the problem. But I'd currently like to avoid making even bigger problems. I had this issue in the past and I have no clue how it eventually came to work. What I do know that I have reset the modem and network multiple times then which did absolutely nothing in the process of it. 

Step one of WIFI troubleshooting:

1. Restart (power cycle) the Router

Sorry, but it must be done to troubleshoot.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

• 2 weeks later...

Iphones/Apple doesnt like WEP/WPA encryption, make sure your security profile is WPA2 with TKIP

9 hours ago, N3tw0rk1ng said:

Iphones/Apple doesnt like WEP/WPA encryption, make sure your security profile is WPA2 with TKIP

If anyone is using WEP they need to get the hell out of here and turn off their WIFI router right now. You can crack WEP encryption with "off the shelf" programs in literally minutes.

WPA is not so bad, but there are plenty of exploits to use.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)